FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No, no... that role was mine... still is. In HS I was the weird guy that sat as far from everyone else as possible. Back turned, head into a book, Walkman playing music that no one else knew of. When I wasn't reading, I was writing. Writing stories that no one else ever read, or will ever. Or drawing, abstract forms, shapeless and complex. (I still write, can't draw anymore).

What I didn't do was creeping... I barely noticed that other people even existed in the same plane as me. Then... well... girls happened... the rest is history.

Peace :D

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
The Thread is a bit too quiet so....
Who's here and waiting impatiently for the next Update? :unsure: :Kappa::ROFLMAO:
I'm always lurking here, but no longer waiting for the 'next update'. Rather I'm waiting for the final release of the game. Due to the number of AVNs I play, I can't possibly keep up on plots, LIs, their names and stories, etc. Returning to play a little bit from each game on their updates just muddies the waters between them.

Despite My Dorm being one of my current favorites in development, I've just resigned myself to wait for the 1.0 and replay it in it's full glory.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
TropecitaGames I finally got around to Part 2 and I noticed a bunch of incorrect images in the Maddie scene option replays in the compressed version. I am on the soft dominate Maddie route where she wears the kitty outfit with the ears. The first time through I got that set of scenes and everything looked ok. I next took the romantic replay and she started in red lingerie then was in the kitty outfit for the time on the bed for the cloneversation and then the kitty ears appeared at random times. Finally the Maddie dom path had the kitty ear problem too. I don't know if it is limited to the replays or the compressed version.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes