e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I meant more the holding someone accountable for things on a third party site that they're spying on. It'd be like Facebook etc removing peoples accounts because they have an Only Fans on which they post content that's against Facebooks terms of service. Not a perfect comparison but it kinda shows what's I'm talking about
They don't have to justify not wanting someone's business is the thing.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I meant more the holding someone accountable for things on a third party site that they're spying on. It'd be like Facebook etc removing peoples accounts because they have an Only Fans on which they post content that's against Facebooks terms of service. Not a perfect comparison but it kinda shows what's I'm talking about
You might have a point but here in the good old US of A (where I believe patreon is headquartered) we don't get rights to privacy or consumer protections like that so you'd probably have to pursue it through an EU court.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't think the Clone version would be aproved, either, as in the email stated, any familiar bond, including Foster, etc. etc. the only thing is that MC is the Janitor, And was hired by Martha resulting in being the son of the Neighbour (not Nora) or similar.
1720548851285.png
As well as they have the finger on the trigger, they just don't aprove the clone version.
If Trope don't comply, they just ban him, and keep all the money, how they already did with some devs over here.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't think the Clone version would be aproved, either, as in the email stated, any familiar bond, including Foster, etc. etc. the only thing is that MC is the Janitor, And was hired by Martha resulting in being the son of the Neighbour or similar.
View attachment 3815215
As well as they have the finger on the trigger, they just don't aprove the clone version.
If Trope don't comply, they just ban him, and keep all the money, how they already did with some devs over here.
There may be more tweakage required for the patreon only version, rather than just family or clone, this is true.

Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't think the Clone version would be aproved, either, as in the email stated, any familiar bond, including Foster, etc. etc. the only thing is that MC is the Janitor, And was hired by Martha resulting in being the son of the Neighbour or similar.
View attachment 3815215
The girls aren't adopted by Martha/Norah. The girls are adopted by three companies (a la Truman's Show, where they got the idea). Martha+Emma's scene isn't incest because they are not legally or blood related. Norah+Erika's neither for the same reasons.
Martha isn't married to Edmund. So she isn't the MC's stepmother or adoptive mother. She's Edmund's exgirlfriend. Norah is only the neighbor (who was dating, but not married MC's uncle when he died), so not incest either. Meemaw is the mother of the neighbor and Betty is the neighbor's aunt.
In the Patreon version, the MC only legal and blood family is Edmund. And there won't be sexual activity with him.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was wondering how this Kriss from Patreon could be so specific about F95 zone ? all it takes is a fragile, and resentfull ego being verbally slaped, also talking from expierence here, a lot of people use the internet because they can live their darkside.
anyway, "the child already fell into the well"

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The girls aren't adopted by Martha/Norah. The girls are adopted by three companies (a la Truman's Show, where they got the idea). Martha+Emma's scene isn't incest because they are not legally or blood related. Norah+Erika's neither for the same reasons.
Martha isn't married to Edmund. So she isn't the MC's stepmother or adoptive mother. She's Edmund's exgirlfriend. Norah is only the neighbor (who was dating, but not married MC's uncle when he died), so not incest either. Meemaw is the mother of the neighbor and Betty is the neighbor's aunt.
In the Patreon version, the MC only legal and blood family is Edmund. And there won't be sexual activity with him.
so they took ofence with the patch ? or what is their problem ?
sorry I'm a bit short on logic atm, The patreon version features the above story line without Incest.
but you are under revision because of Incest, ? how? if the version downloadable from the site doesn't have any in it.
and to satisfy that fetish the player has to go to a 3rd party site (F95) to get the patch.
Anyway there are already 2 of the "better" games on this site under revision.
Edit: doesn't matter, we can always chat about with "Mate" and "picada" 1720551822718.png after this whole fuss is gone mucha suerte abrazo !

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95 and Ruffuss

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
It has probably been suggested before, but an Early Access release on Steam does wonders for dealing with the evil overlords at Patreon. They don't care about incest. (y)
i think steam is good idea but only for the project that doesnt require funds for continuous development. like a finished game,
Once on steam you only purchase it once and no more funding since updates are counted on that 1 purchase. So maybe part one would fit that picture since thats done. but not part 2

but then you'll have to treat part 1 like season 1 to count.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Patreon is over extending their reach by going to Discord servers and coming here, looking for things.
No the bastards, are cunning, from a similar incident with another game about 8 moths or more ago, I leared that they outsourced their trust and security team, so it is a 3rd party which goes trough the different sites and check them out Patreon itself, doesn't want any contact with sites like Discord, etc. etc. they even changed their policy refering to linking a 3rd party site to them, (for content providers not for patrons)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
No the bastards, are cunning, from a similar incident with another game about 8 moths or more ago, I leared that they outsourced their trust and security team, so it is a 3rd party which goes trough the different sites and check them out Patreon itself, doesn't want any contact with sites like Discord, etc. etc. they even changed their policy refering to linking a 3rd party site to them, (for content providers not for patrons)
True meaning of real Bastards

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Bad day for My Dorm. Bad day for devs when Patreon uses f95 links as proof of incest
View attachment 3814970
Well, Kris is more than likely a member here and in many Discord channels. So, hey, Kris. When you see that this reply is to you, either stick to the kitchen or sucking cocks. Oh and make sure to click the wow or the angry reaction when you see this.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I mean what did you guys expect to happen... it's a surprise it even lasted that long on Patreon to begin with.
Don't use that website.

The dev should have pushed his SS harder and let the Patreon slowly fizzle out.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes