Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Looks like SS will have to be the main source since patreon is on there bullshit.
I think I'm just going to stop using Patreon for anything, forever, full stop. Their draconic practices really are just squashing far too much creative content, and I don't want them taking a cut of anything I pass on to creators anymore.

SS seems to be where things are going, hopefully people using payment methods only available on Patreon can adjust and migrate.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I think I'm just going to stop using Patreon for anything, forever, full stop. Their draconic practices really are just squashing far too much creative content, and I don't want them taking a cut of anything I pass on to creators anymore.

SS seems to be where things are going, hopefully people using payment methods only on Patreon can adjust and migrate.
Yeah me to only thing is the platform isn't as nice as Patreon and doesn't offer as much to subs or developers they need to step up there game and become more competitive

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Kris is part of the trust and safety team at Patreon with spies working for him :(
May be. but what I really meant was that when, I read Trope post about Kris, there is something similar to the letter that was previously in another incest game, that was also blocked by Patreon, only with a different name.

the letter and complaints are really very similar, as if they were one and the same person who was just whining about incest-games...

I think as you said, he is a secret worker who sits f95 and leaks information for patreon

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
May be. but what I really meant was that when, I read Trope post about Kris, there is something similar to the letter that was previously in another incest game, that was also blocked by Patreon, only with a different name.

the letter and complaints are really very similar, as if they were one and the same person who was just whining about incest-games
Agree 100% :) pretty sure I know which letter your talking about

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

the letter and complaints are really very similar, as if they were one and the same person who was just whining about incest-games
Most likely it's just a template. They wouldn't type out these things from scratch every time. Can pretty much guarantee the other devs have received exactly the same one with just the key details changed.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Most likely it's just a template. They wouldn't type out these things from scratch every time. Can pretty much guarantee the other devs have received exactly the same one with just the key details changed.
Of course, they won't do the same thing exactly exactly. but there is something in it, very similar complaints...

A couple of games, and specifically about incest, were under consideration, because there were complaints, it was a long time ago, I would have looked for them to compare. but I'm sure that there are a couple of people who sit in f95 or in another forum where they leak information for patreon

But Kris's complaint seemed very familiar to me

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
It's not just any one individual doing these things at/for Patreon. As an ol' fart, I remember the days you could buy a Playboy or Penthouse magazine in stores like 7-Eleven. Then the "Moral Majority" (they use another name nowadays) got all hissy-fit and started "blacklisting" businesses who sold "content we don't agree with!", and they also created consumer boycotts of those businesses if they didn't quit selling that content. Nowadays is no different. Today's "Moral Majority" extremists also go after Internet sites and businesses too. It takes a whole lot more than just ONE disgruntled person to "force" something like Patreon to boycott their customers or content creators. Look at the bigger picture.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

the letter and complaints are really very similar, as if they were one and the same person who was just whining about incest-games...

I think as you said, he is a secret worker who sits f95 and leaks information for patreon
Sounds like he's just a punk ass pussy. Probably has a hard time getting it up.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes