Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just finished Part 1 and starting Part 2. The MC is pretty derpy but it's not a show stopper atm. My favorite girl, so far, has to to be Rosie, the aunt, I forget her default name. She's an utter babe but I really don't care for her rip-curl haircut. Probably because I've seen it on too many other models. Thankfully I grabbed a couple of shots without that hair style and she looks so much more beautiful. In the first one I think she looks a lot like Angelina.
Norah's hairstyle was my wife's choice, so I should comply with it :D
There are some hairstyles I don't like to work with, and Norah's is one of them. If I had known then the downsides of it, I wouldn't have shown it to her. But I agree, Norah's one of my favorites for the #2 spot.

It has probably been suggested before, but an Early Access release on Steam does wonders for dealing with the evil overlords at Patreon. They don't care about incest. (y)
The idea is to release Part 1 on Steam. It has been an idea for a long time (almost a year) but I want to do it with some things I don't like in the first chapters fixed (some grainy renders I'm ashamed of, moving the whole Part 1 interface to Part 2 interface, and even adding a gallery that should be added previously to Part 2). It will take time and every free minute I have is spent developing the current update, so I'm always delaying it.

So back on topic, anyone else think that Anthony has a bunch of female parts still and hasn't made his transition? And that he wants to use them with the MC?
Anthony has made the complete transition, so he won't be an LI (for the MC).

Maybe it's the Jack Herer and I'm not claiming an exact match but Emma (once she gets her new hairstyle and makeup) reminds me so much of Cece. Yes the render but also her personality. They both kind of bounce around bubbly from person to person. Anyway... trust the Jack.

View attachment 3816694

P.S. How in the hell did you work a Pittsburgh joke in there? Yinz? Someone on that dev team follows the black and gold!
Emma and Cece (I guess you mean the LoF character) share the same model and it's not heavily customized, so visually they are almost identical. Personality wise I can't agree. Even if I didn't finish LoF, what I played showed me a different Cece. Perhaps it's because I didn't finish it. :D

My right thumb asked my left thumb. Nope, no one in the team follows the black and gold. Why thumbs? Because it's a one-man developer team and I couldn't ask anyone else. :ROFLMAO:
I decided Kate was from Pittsburgh because, when I was designing her and chose her name, my wife told me "overweight and named Kate? Someone will find some parallels with 'This is Us'". So she got a couple of brothers (Randall and Kevin, although neither is adopted or non-caucasian), moved her home from the originally planned Buffalo to Pittsburgh, and I started researching what would localize her even more (the rest of the girls' hometown isn't used yet). I discovered the 'yinz' and some other things (like the rivalry with the Browns, so I moved Kim to Cleveland to be able to insert a joke).
I'm a Spaniard, so my knowledge about American sports is very limited (besides the NBA, which I've been following since the 80s), but I'm an avid researcher.
I wanted to insert the 'yinz' for a while, but not with a shoehorn, so that was a good moment.

Last edited:

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Emma and Cece (I guess you mean the LoF character) share the same model and it's not heavily customized, so visually they are almost identical. Personality wise I can't agree. Even if I didn't finish LoF, what I played showed me a different Cece. Perhaps it's because I didn't finish it. :D
Well Cece was one way when it had to do with her and her issues but another way when she was around others. She just wanted to help everyone with their issues. Plus, when socializing, she seemed much more "sunny" for example the vacation at the mansion in LA. Alone or when triggered it was pretty damn terrible for her.

I'm a Spaniard, so my knowledge about American sports is very limited (besides the NBA, which I've been following since the 80s), but I'm an avid researcher.
I wanted to insert the 'yinz' for a while, but not with a shoehorn, so that was a good moment.
Much respect for that level of research and it's not just the research... it's the story building which sits on top. Really man, I would have bet a LOT of money that you or a staff member was from Pittsburgh. Fooled me completely. :)

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
The idea is to release Part 1 on Steam. It has been an idea for a long time (almost a year) but I want to do it with some things I don't like in the first chapters fixed (some grainy renders I'm ashamed of, moving the whole Part 1 interface to Part 2 interface, and even adding a gallery that should be added previously to Part 2). It will take time and every free minute I have is spent developing the current update, so I'm always delaying it.
You can always create patches through Steam. I used to work for AAA companies a lifetime ago doing QA. So any tweaks you want to do can be fixed in patch especially since what you want to patch is cosmetic and not because it's full of bugs. "We'll fix it in patch" is one of the most common things people in my department would groan about as projects approached release. I understand as a dev you want to release a perfect product, but the thing is you're releasing a working product. (Which is more than Cyberpunk released as.) The thing with AAA games is that devs don't control the release, heck QA can only delay a release if the bugs present cause a monetary liability to the company. Marketing sets releases. There have been very successful indie games that weren't or aren't completed that have patched massive amounts of content (Terraria, Stardew Valley, Valheim, etc.) Although adult games are more niche, (despite the fact that everybody gets horny - even the 'moral majority' (which is weird since they're neither moral nor the majority*.)) the important thing is "My Dorm" is good enough to launch its Season 1. With Patreon drying up your major revenue stream, Steam should be able to fill that gap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Norah's hairstyle was my wife's choice, so I should comply with it :D
There are some hairstyles I don't like to work with, and Norah's is one of them. If I had known then the downsides of it, I wouldn't have shown it to her. But I agree, Norah's one of my favorites for the #2 spot.

Anthony has made the complete transition, so he won't be an LI (for the MC).

My right thumb asked my left thumb. Nope, no one in the team follows the black and gold. Why thumbs? Because it's a one-man developer team and I couldn't ask anyone else. :ROFLMAO:
I decided Kate was from Pittsburgh because, when I was designing her and chose her name, my wife told me "overweight and named Kate? Someone will find some parallels with 'This is Us'". So she got a couple of brothers (Randall and Kevin, although neither is adopted or non-caucasian), moved her home from the originally planned Buffalo to Pittsburgh, and I started researching what would localize her even more (the rest of the girls' hometown isn't used yet). I discovered the 'yinz' and some other things (like the rivalry with the Browns, so I moved Kim to Cleveland to be able to insert a joke).
Seeing as Nora is my number one, I am happy to see she is a strong contender for your number 2.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Seeing as Nora is my number one, I am happy to see she is a strong contender for your number 2.
Right now I'm not writing any scene with any of the girls. So Martha is my #1.
Strong contenders for #2 right now are Norah, Erika, Kiara, Daphne, Scarlett, and Debbie.
BUT when I am writing a (romance or lewd) scene with any of the girls, that girl is my #1. It doesn't matter if it's Alexia, Meemaw, Saira, Simone, or Samantha. The girl who is in alone-time with the MC is my #1. Even girls who still haven't had that chance (like Kim, Amanda, Lisa, or Eva, to name a few) have been in the #1 spot.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Strong contenders for #2 right now are Norah, Erika, Kiara, Daphne, Scarlett, and Debbie.
BUT when I am writing a (romance or lewd) scene with any of the girls, that girl is my #1. It doesn't matter if it's Alexia, Meemaw, Saira, Simone, or Samantha. The girl who is in alone-time with the MC is my #1. Even girls who still haven't had that chance (like Kim, Amanda, Lisa, or Eva, to name a few) have been in the #1 spot.
Nope, you're wrong, Martha is ALWAYS number 1..........

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Sounds like something the MC of a certain AVN would say...

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
DID SOMEONE SAY MARTHA AND ERIKA?!?!?!

Eh, I mean, who cares right?

No like something happens when we see them right?

WHY MY HAND IS MOVING ON HIS OWN?!?!:rolleyes::eek:
200w (1).gif

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
My favs outside of Nora are, Eileen, Daphne, Kiara, Eva, and lisa.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes