keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Right now I'm not writing any scene with any of the girls. So Martha is my #1.
Strong contenders for #2 right now are Norah, Erika, Kiara, Daphne, Scarlett, and Debbie.
BUT when I am writing a (romance or lewd) scene with any of the girls, that girl is my #1. It doesn't matter if it's Alexia, Meemaw, Saira, Simone, or Samantha. The girl who is in alone-time with the MC is my #1. Even girls who still haven't had that chance (like Kim, Amanda, Lisa, or Eva, to name a few) have been in the #1 spot.
All you needed to say is Martha is my #1.

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
I'm confused, around which part do they state that Martha and Norah aren't actually biologically related to the MC?

If anyone can specify if it's in part 1 or part 2 (playing on android) it would be really helpful.

If there is already a post explaining , can anyone link it?

Thanks in advance

Or is it the patched or unpatched version?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm confused, around which part do they state that Martha and Norah aren't actually biologically related to the MC?

If anyone can specify if it's in part 1 or part 2 (playing on android) it would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance
They aren't if you play the clones version of the game and not the incest version.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Thanks in advance

It depends on whether you are playing the clone verison or not. In the clone verison they are not related.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

Thanks in advance

Nice Try Kris from the Patreon Team....:rolleyes::cautious:

it's a joke chill out everyone we don't know if and who they are on here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Thanks in advance

Hmm... Martha really is Mc's mother in the same way that Nora is Mc's aunt, only if you play with the incest patch. but if you play <clone>, then no. to get around the rule

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes