S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Finished all the current content, loved everything.

While I normally didn't need it, I am glad i have the built in walk through turned on. On that note, the phone call with the dad is the only part that really threw me. It's presented as an optional story arc, but at the same time feels unavoidably time to the main core story. I didn't skip it, I picked up and talked to dad, just the presentation of the whole things was weird and felt off.

I'm really looking forward to when all the harem girls are no longer secret to each other, especially all the ones in the family. Scecrects and having to hide everything just complicates things. Yes it creates what can be enjoyable drama, but there can still be fun drama etc with core family girls all knowing they're sharing together

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
just the presentation of the whole things was weird and felt off.
Hey bud, what do you mean, I fail to get the meaning of it, or to see what was strange and felt unnatural,
I played it in English and from what I interpreted it was like an explanaiton why his father runaway, since there is a mayor conspiracy building up it was an explanation of what is going on as well as the repeated hints to the male clones which when you do not accept the incoming call, you never be aware of.

Oct 21, 2022
Hey bud, what do you mean, I fail to get the meaning of it, or to see what was strange and felt unnatural,
I played it in English and from what I interpreted it was like an explanaiton why his father runaway, since there is a mayor conspiracy building up it was an explanation of what is going on as well as the repeated hints to the male clones which when you do not accept the incoming call, you never be aware of.
I think there was a line of dialogue near the beginning about the truman show where a guys in a tv show and he doesn't even know it. I wonder if it's like that in a way, but the clones are being watched for experimental purposes and by extension, so is MC.

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was probably reading too much into it. Like comparing how it's described, as starting the the dads arc, compared to getting the back story of our ex and current girlfriend at the lake. It just feels weird that something to important to the overall plot, the info from dad, and any future info from dad, would be left optional. It just feel like something that should be unavoidable.
The talking at the lake or fucking at the lake, both seem comparatively of equal unimportant to the larger story.

Like for the most part, no matter what we do, the subplot of sort with the clones and the spying and the attempted murder will progress around us. And it is interesting, but for the moment I care more about or mom, sister, aunt, and cousins plus the girl who might as well be a third cousin.

It just feels weird that the over arcing story, the secret clone wars or whatever is going on, would briefly be overt and optional. Like not to metagame, but if kinda felt like if I don't talk to the dad about the shit he's dragged us all into, that I'd be closing out the good ending to the game. If indeed there are going to be "good" and "bad" endings to the game.

I just don't want it to be a case ages down the the line, that i learn the I was unable to prevent something horrible happening to any of my girls, especially the ones I'm related to, because I didn't talk to dad and thus didn't have important information or context.

There's just so much we don't know, both as player and character.

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Finished all the current content, loved everything.

While I normally didn't need it, I am glad i have the built in walk through turned on. On that note, the phone call with the dad is the only part that really threw me. It's presented as an optional story arc, but at the same time feels unavoidably time to the main core story. I didn't skip it, I picked up and talked to dad, just the presentation of the whole things was weird and felt off.

I'm really looking forward to when all the harem girls are no longer secret to each other, especially all the ones in the family. Scecrects and having to hide everything just complicates things. Yes it creates what can be enjoyable drama, but there can still be fun drama etc with core family girls all knowing they're sharing together
I was probably reading too much into it. Like comparing how it's described, as starting the the dads arc, compared to getting the back story of our ex and current girlfriend at the lake. It just feels weird that something to important to the overall plot, the info from dad, and any future info from dad, would be left optional. It just feel like something that should be unavoidable.
The talking at the lake or fucking at the lake, both seem comparatively of equal unimportant to the larger story.

Like for the most part, no matter what we do, the subplot of sort with the clones and the spying and the attempted murder will progress around us. And it is interesting, but for the moment I care more about or mom, sister, aunt, and cousins plus the girl who might as well be a third cousin.

It just feels weird that the over arcing story, the secret clone wars or whatever is going on, would briefly be overt and optional. Like not to metagame, but if kinda felt like if I don't talk to the dad about the shit he's dragged us all into, that I'd be closing out the good ending to the game. If indeed there are going to be "good" and "bad" endings to the game.

I just don't want it to be a case ages down the the line, that i learn the I was unable to prevent something horrible happening to any of my girls, especially the ones I'm related to, because I didn't talk to dad and thus didn't have important information or context.

There's just so much we don't know, both as player and character.
I'm glad you've liked the game so far :)
About the call, note that the father is as clueless about what's happening as the MC (and the player). He is guessing what's happening and his guess is as right or wrong as anyone else's. The calls won't change the story. They only give another perspective and give the player, in future calls when he's not guessing, information about events in the past. This information can change the player's perspective, but not the story. Edmund's story arc is optional because it doesn't affect the story. At the start of the game, he is clearly the Bad Guy, only interested in money and his bimbo. His calls will explain why he is interested in them in the first place, and perhaps while continuing to be the bad guy, he's a bad guy (losing the capital letters) for good reasons.

Eileen's backstory is another beast and is optional for another reason. It will resurface as non-optional later in the game in a shorter version. The MC is aware of the situation years ago, and in the first meeting with Eileen, she says her father has resumed drinking, so the shorter version is enough for the MC and for some players. For the people like me, who want to know everything about a LI, it is a hard choice, but the player who chose reading the backstory, rollback, and having sex won't be penalized.

The cloning/spying subplot is unimportant for the MC right now because he is unaware of it. It will be solved (in its first phase) without the MC (player) interaction. The world doesn't revolve around the characters and there are forces unbeknownst to them that have their own agenda and a lot of means to carry that agenda forward. Luckily there is more than one force in place and they are countering each other and the characters go through life dodging bullets they don't even know have been fired.

There are no bad endings in my dorm. For me, the worst ending is the player rejecting all the girls and playing a celibate playthrough, so don't worry about a hidden choice that will lead to a bad ending, a girl dying, or something like that.

About the harem development and how it will become public, my idea is to create mini-harems where two or more girls become aware and accept the existence of the other(s) and then merge the min-harems into the big harem.
Take this example (and I'm not saying this will happen just this way): Scarlett + Daphne right now are on the path of becoming a mini-harem. For them, they already are, but the MC is yet to realize that he's in a relationship with them. Erika knows about Norah (but Norah doesn't about Erika) and accepts her. For the example's sake, let's say Norah becomes aware of Erika and also accepts her. You have two mini-harems that can become public when someone slips in a mother/daughters chat. Once every one of them has accepted another girl, it's easier and less dramatic to learn there are two more girls to share the MC with.

Sorry about the text wall, I hope I solved some of your doubts

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm glad you've liked the game so far :)
About the call, note that the father is as clueless about what's happening as the MC (and the player). He is guessing what's happening and his guess is as right or wrong as anyone else's. The calls won't change the story. They only give another perspective and give the player, in future calls when he's not guessing, information about events in the past. This information can change the player's perspective, but not the story. Edmund's story arc is optional because it doesn't affect the story. At the start of the game, he is clearly the Bad Guy, only interested in money and his bimbo. His calls will explain why he is interested in them in the first place, and perhaps while continuing to be the bad guy, he's a bad guy (losing the capital letters) for good reasons.

Eileen's backstory is another beast and is optional for another reason. It will resurface as non-optional later in the game in a shorter version. The MC is aware of the situation years ago, and in the first meeting with Eileen, she says her father has resumed drinking, so the shorter version is enough for the MC and for some players. For the people like me, who want to know everything about a LI, it is a hard choice, but the player who chose reading the backstory, rollback, and having sex won't be penalized.

The cloning/spying subplot is unimportant for the MC right now because he is unaware of it. It will be solved (in its first phase) without the MC (player) interaction. The world doesn't revolve around the characters and there are forces unbeknownst to them that have their own agenda and a lot of means to carry that agenda forward. Luckily there is more than one force in place and they are countering each other and the characters go through life dodging bullets they don't even know have been fired.

There are no bad endings in my dorm. For me, the worst ending is the player rejecting all the girls and playing a celibate playthrough, so don't worry about a hidden choice that will lead to a bad ending, a girl dying, or something like that.

About the harem development and how it will become public, my idea is to create mini-harems where two or more girls become aware and accept the existence of the other(s) and then merge the min-harems into the big harem.
Take this example (and I'm not saying this will happen just this way): Scarlett + Daphne right now are on the path of becoming a mini-harem. For them, they already are, but the MC is yet to realize that he's in a relationship with them. Erika knows about Norah (but Norah doesn't about Erika) and accepts her. For the example's sake, let's say Norah becomes aware of Erika and also accepts her. You have two mini-harems that can become public when someone slips in a mother/daughters chat. Once every one of them has accepted another girl, it's easier and less dramatic to learn there are two more girls to share the MC with.

Sorry about the text wall, I hope I solved some of your doubts
That answered everything very beautifully. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I have a question Does Saira and Eileen know each other ? cause Saira got beef and it seemed she wanted to throw hands lol.. also since Saira ask MC if she can come visit i can kinda see this catfight coming to blows

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have a question Does Saira and Eileen know each other ? cause Saira got beef and it seemed she wanted to throw hands lol.. also since Saira ask MC if she can come visit i can kinda see this catfight coming to blows
They haven't met but Saira thinks of Eileen as competition because she knows that Eileen was the MC's ex-girlfriend. We'll have to see how she reacts when she shows up and there are more girls than just Eileen she has to compete with, :ROFLMAO: It's a good thing the MC has more than enough love to go around.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
What Joe said, plus Saira knows that the only reason the MC and Eileen broke up was because they didn't want to do the long-distance relationship thing. So she assumes the MC and Eileen have no reason not to get back together when he moves back.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So far, if memory serves, the only ones who can be pregnant so far are aunt, ex/current (highschool) gf, and the jaz singer. And possibly college FWB/girlfriend, she hasn't turned up again, but my money is on she'll come back into the game pregnant if you creampie her at the start of the game. Kinda like in Grandmas House.

So at least 3 definite possibly pregnancies, and a forth maybe possible pregnancy.

But it's all a mute point until at least once actually tells us she's pregnant

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
So far, if memory serves, the only ones who can be pregnant so far are aunt, ex/current (highschool) gf, and the jaz singer. And possibly college FWB/girlfriend, she hasn't turned up again, but my money is on she'll come back into the game pregnant if you creampie her at the start of the game. Kinda like in Grandmas House.

So at least 3 definite possibly pregnancies, and a forth maybe possible pregnancy.

But it's all a mute point until at least once actually tells us she's pregnant
You missed the sister at the end of the current update.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, I ordered a new model of Harem Wagon, hopefully none of them is pregnant with Triplets or all ? :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now begings the wait to see if this is going to be posted into every other Harem Pregnancy game. We're going to need a small fleet of harem vans

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes