Aug 31, 2020
I agree that the personality of the mc is probably the most complex thing to develop. in professional life I often discuss it (I'm in the books). I don't speak in general because it's a personal vision but I would say if it can help, that an Mc is interesting and more complex if a trait of his personality is entirely assumed by the author. so as not to be in the contradictory just by choices which lead to consequences too far to see the opposite. sometimes it creates, depending on the reader's mood, a detachment that harms immersion. This mc is interesting because despite everything he remains benevolent even with the worst choices, so we have a psychological coherence. but there are two or three situations and events where his reactions are not very justified as to his intentions towards girls (especially at the start because in the end he never says no to free pleasure, but sometimes it's borderline if he doesn't push back , and makes long sentences to argue much later to justify his perversion XD) in short, if the only problem with the game is the music, and this music, matter of taste, can just be mute, it's because it is a good game. Thank you very much for its moments.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and lucky65

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Definitely hard to recall what you did with what girl in what game if you do play multiples. Unless you have total recall or great recall memory skills. without a list to go back on of who was impregnated in what game, and what route you took thereafter.
One indicator is if creampie has "no consequences," she's already pregnant.

Reactions: Trope95

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Definitely hard to recall what you did with what girl in what game if you do play multiples. Unless you have total recall or great recall memory skills. without a list to go back on of who was impregnated in what game, and what route you took thereafter.
One indicator is if creampie has "no consequences," she's already pregnant.
With the walk-through activated, you get two creampie choices: "no consequences" and "pregnancy" if she isn't pregnant. And, yes, it seems that second choice goes away if you've already got her pregnant.

The Mod also allows you to check the actions/stats on each LI and will show the pregnancy status. Someone else mentioned that you get a couple opportunities with each LI if you don't choose pregnancy the first time, so I suppose you could toggle the "pregnancy" to "no" just before you start a scene with an already pregnant LI if you want to hear the bells all over again the second time you do it. ;)

Not being an IRL Nick Cannon type, I feel a little bit bad playing the pregnancy route and getting every virgin pregnant the first time they fuck... But, it's so I can experience all that the VN offers, and it isn't like I'm making real babies in the real world.

And, while I've referenced him before, some people, particularly outside the US, may not know who Nick Cannon is - he's a US celebrity (hosts a competition show, presently) that was once married to Mariah Carey and may have done one of the Kardashians (who hasn't? ;)), and he has about 10 "baby mommas" out there. I think Elon Musk is trying to catch up with him.

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I'm getting all my beautiful women pregnant first chance I get, man gonna be so many baby bumps popping up around the same time, that will be quite the sight. :p
Well look at it this way they will all have same age range so after birth can go for next round. Some like keeping kids near same age range so they can grow up together and no feel left out, or older one feels like younger ones get more attention and act out a lot more. Kind of like real life older kids get jealous of littler ones getting all the attention(because they are baby of family thing), but LOL 15 babies splitting attentions is going to be hell unless some of the girls have 2 to 4 babies in one shot HOLY baby daddy lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Not being an IRL Nick Cannon type, I feel a little bit bad playing the pregnancy route and getting every virgin pregnant the first time they fuck... But, it's so I can experience all that the VN offers, and it isn't like I'm making real babies in the real world.
I mean, with how the story is written, seems like they won't really mind becoming pregnant asap, when they find out. :p

• Red Heart

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I mean, with how the story is written, seems like they won't really mind becoming pregnant asap, when they find out. :p
This is true. Maybe it was written that way to let guys like me off the hook. ;)

Then again, most 21 year old guys don't want to make a bunch of babies - they just want to engage in the act that makes them without consequence. Some are decent guys that will be there to do what's right without question if it does happen; most mass lotharios seem to be sacks of shit, though, and will run from it or tell the woman she must be a whore and it isn't his.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
Jul 8, 2020
I'm a little curious about Eva and Amanda.
First, They should have different parents,but who are their biological parents?
Second, they are about the same age as the clones, is it possible that they are also clones?
Third, why are the clones adopted? Are MC's uncle and mother really dead? Will there be a deeper inside story about that
accident?
Fourth, according to the plot, there is a high probability that Eva will join the harem, and then there will really be three redheads, haha. How will they interact?Foursome?LOL
Fifth, who are those snipers and what is their purpose? What is Eva's purpose of protecting and monitoring MC?
Do you guys have any ideas about this?

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm a little curious about Eva and Amanda.
First, They should have different parents,but who are their biological parents?
Second, they are about the same age as the clones, is it possible that they are also clones?
Third, why are the clones adopted? Are MC's uncle and mother really dead? Will there be a deeper inside story about that
accident?
Fourth, according to the plot, there is a high probability that Eva will join the harem, and then there will really be three redheads, haha. How will they interact?Foursome?LOL
Fifth, who are those snipers and what is their purpose? What is Eva's purpose of protecting and monitoring MC?
Do you guys have any ideas about this?
Before I answer, you should know that this is the Patreon-friendly path. On the Family Plan™, Eva and Amanda are the clones, "Martha" is your mom, Nora your Aunt, and the three girls your sister and cousins, respectively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 8, 2020
Before I answer, you should know that this is the Patreon-friendly path. On the Family Plan™, Eva and Amanda are the clones, "Martha" is your mom, Nora your Aunt, and the three girls your sister and cousins, respectively.
We can have friendly discussions and reasonable imaginations.
According to the author's plot, Marsha is not MC's biological mother. I accept this setting, because it will be easier to accept a romantic relationship between them in the subsequent plot. So I guess MC's biological mother had to hide for some reason, and Eva was part of the same organization that MC's biological mother was with.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
We can have friendly discussions and reasonable imaginations.
According to the author's plot, Marsha is not MC's biological mother. I accept this setting, because it will be easier to accept a romantic relationship between them in the subsequent plot. So I guess MC's biological mother had to hide for some reason, and Eva was part of the same organization that MC's biological mother was with.
I'm not sure you would say Eva was "with" them, feels more like both those girls were more "property" than a part of the group. But yes, the missing (or dead) family members were part of the lab, and none of the people the MC interacts with during the game are biological family, nor were Marsha or Nora ever married to members of the MC's family.

Enjoy.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
A question for TropecitaGames:
As more and more girls join the harem, is it possible to achieve a similar statistical function for easy query?
Contains information such as name, age, height, weight, pregnancy, etc., as shown below.;)

View attachment 2768570
It is planned, how the integration will be done, what data will be displayed, we don't know yet.

Best person to answer this is RiamMar that AFAIK is the one doing it.

Take it away RiamMar... the floor is yours.

Peace :)

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A question for TropecitaGames:
As more and more girls join the harem, is it possible to achieve a similar statistical function for easy query?
Contains information such as name, age, height, weight, pregnancy, etc., as shown below.;)

View attachment 2768570
My understanding is they're actually working on something of this nature (not sure it would have that much detail).

Not sure what you want out of this game though, considering you're using your early posts on the forum to ask the dev to do more work ... just sayin'

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sorry I didn't know ok, never seen anyone with this issue. again I am sorry but don't think I am dumb
thank you for letting me know about this dissease. I am sorry I was wrong.
And I am the mean one?

It's all good. Sometimes the truth stings a bit. Sometimes it's like gettin' hit over the head with a club. It can be painful... like when Defenestrator.for.traitor has to get up in the morning. Ahhhhhh... if only there were no mirrors...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes