Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Seriously? The game may have started a while ago, but it's only been a couple of weeks in the game itself. If it were that easy to lose weight I would be a fucking Adonis. :ROFLMAO:

Well that just made me sad. :cry: Still too soon after the passing of Brian Wilson for me, although I'm not sure I will ever feel otherwise.
View attachment 3763738
I can't let this go uncorrected. I think Brian just celebrated his 82nd birthday on June 20. Best wishes from Paul McCartney even.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Let me see if I understand one thing. If I choose to not participate in game of a certain type of content, let's say lesbian, does it mean that it still happens off-screen, I just don't see it happening?
Plus, if I lock myself out of Scarlett+Daphne route, do I still get a one on one relationship with each one of them? And if so, will they still practice with each other off-screen?
(I don't quite like their practice kissing past, but it's tolerable if I can cut it)
You can block lesbian content and it won't happen in game.
Scarlett and Daphne practiced kissing once or twice before that event. They discovered that night that their practice had flaws and won't practice anymore with each other regardless if you teach them or not.

It seems like I struck a nerve around here hahahaha.
So, can I get some answers? I'm trying to not get throught this whole thread of spoilers. Just some basic things.
I noticed that the game has a lot of options that "you said no, but it happend you just didn't see it". And the dev said it in another post that for some things you can skip seeing it, but let it implied that would still happen.
So, what is it?
The only things that will happen and you won't see are "long information dumps" (there are three in the game so far): If you don't want to read them, the MC will still know the information and reference it.

Speaking of all this food, I think it'd be really cute and cool if we got to see Martha and Norah giving the girls cooking lessons occasionally.
That's a cool idea I didn't think about. And it can be linked with something I have been hinting at in v.0.18 and will continue in v.0.19 (I can even use your idea in 0.19 to move something forward). Thanks!!!!

Some reason I thought this game was abandoned so I didn't play it for a while. I guess I get a lot of content all at once :)
If you see the abandoned tag in this game, it will be a year (I think that is what it takes to get it) after my death :D

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Scarlett and Daphne practiced kissing once or twice before that event. They discovered that night that their practice had flaws and won't practice anymore with each other regardless if you teach them or not.
I seem to remember a choice around here to have a "Daphne and Scarlett" path/throuple/whatever, but everything since then seems to be solo content (for those two). I know in game terms, there's not a vast amount of time that's passed since then, but is this something that will come up more? I was looking forward to some threesome scenes with them! (And more in general - the Norah/Erika and Martha/Emma scenes were great, even if the "threesome" aspect of the first one felt a bit minimal).

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I seem to remember a choice around here to have a "Daphne and Scarlett" path/throuple/whatever, but everything since then seems to be solo content (for those two). I know in game terms, there's not a vast amount of time that's passed since then, but is this something that will come up more? I was looking forward to some threesome scenes with them! (And more in general - the Norah/Erika and Martha/Emma scenes were great, even if the "threesome" aspect of the first one felt a bit minimal).
The biggest difference (for now) between their solo and joint paths is the scene before the students' arrival (the blowjob lesson). After that, both of them have had a single scene (their loss of virginity) and that path is now the same as their individual paths. Both know about each other and Scarlett is open to a threesome. Daphne is too, but only if it doesn't include lesbian content.
I love threesomes, but having girls who aren't even in a relationship yet, I should take care of not forgetting anyone along the road. It's tempting to focus on the players' (and the dev's) favorites, but the story of all of them should go forward.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
The biggest difference (for now) between their solo and joint paths is the scene before the students' arrival (the blowjob lesson). After that, both of them have had a single scene (their loss of virginity) and that path is now the same as their individual paths. Both know about each other and Scarlett is open to a threesome. Daphne is too, but only if it doesn't include lesbian content.
I love threesomes, but having girls who aren't even in a relationship yet, I should take care of not forgetting anyone along the road. It's tempting to focus on the players' (and the dev's) favorites, but the story of all of them should go forward.
I suppose that's the problem with a big cast! Thanks for the answer. Shame about the paths becoming the same - I think if it wasn't for that question, it would be fine, but asking (however it was worded) about a threesome path just makes it seem that there will be content coming, so I was a bit surprised not to have any further indication of such.

Reactions: Trope95

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
You can block lesbian content and it won't happen in game.

The only things that will happen and you won't see are "long information dumps" (there are three in the game so far): If you don't want to read them, the MC will still know the information and reference it.

That's a cool idea I didn't think about. And it can be linked with something I have been hinting at in v.0.18 and will continue in v.0.19 (I can even use your idea in 0.19 to move something forward). Thanks!!!!

If you see the abandoned tag in this game, it will be a year (I think that is what it takes to get it) after my death :D
Thank you, Dev, for your answers! I'm loving the game so far, really good LI's with depth and variety.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes