snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I would probably agree, although Eva could pip her to top spot!

Actually, clone joke aside, I think Daphne is somehow hotter than Eva, while Amanda is hotter than Emma. For the latter, I definitely think it's the hair, could be the same for the first pair as well.
Nora is my number 1. I rotate between Daphene, Eileen, and Lisa/Ava for my remaining top spots.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm already working on v.0.20 (no rest for lazy devs) and I designed the figurines for the girls' (and MC's) characters in the DnD game. Those of you who had ever played to DnD know the struggle to get a figurine that looks like the one you had in mind when you designed your character.
The girls also went through that and that's why their figurines don't look exactly like them. From left to right:
  • Erika's character: Tiefling rogue
  • Scarlett's character: Faery wizard
  • Daphne's character: Half-elf cleric
  • Emma's character: Aasimar paladin (the only playable race that can have pink eyes)
  • Maddie's character: Human ranger
  • MC's character: Human rogue
You can also guess whose the d8 (rightmost one) is by its color.
Figuras.png

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXV - Megan (Free Version)

First render of the interlude during the subscriber cycle. Since v.0.20 will be heavily focused on the DnD game, I decided to continue doing a fantasy-themed interlude once again.

I start with a Damsel in Distress Full HD render (4K for subscribers) of Megan. What is she doing in that forest at night? What is lurking among the trees?
Special 25 1920.png

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes