Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Trope95
No spoilers but who are the main focus of this update
Lewd-wise, in an update where more than half the ladies show their boobs, Simone and Alexia.
Story-wise, in an update where 25 characters have dialogue, Betty, Meemaw, Kiara, Eva, Maddie, Kim, Kate, and Amanda.
Jokes-wise: Emma, Jamaal, Meemaw, and Megan.

Is he at least taking advantage and going topless at the pool?
Every one of his visits to the pool was topless historically. Or do you mean staring at the MC's nipples? ;)

It'd be pretty peak if Jamaal showed up wearing a 1 piece women's swimsuit
I was tempted to use a Borat-style one :eek:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Daphne & Emma Morning Everyone it's to hot for clothes
View attachment 3862237 View attachment 3862257
These 2 recent posts got me thinking (lots of rust and dust since those wheels haven't turned in a while): is (are) there any obvious visual cue(s) to distinguish visually between Daphne and Eva renders?? :unsure: Amanda and Emma are (currently) easy because of the hairstyles, but if the gingers' hair were pulled back in any way - ponytail or braid - is there anything in the rendering intentionally put in there to instantly know who you're looking at??

[Not asking you to give away trade secrets or Classified Eyes-Only info, Trop, :D so just ignore my curiosity if there is some detail but you prefer not to divulge it.]

Reactions: Trope95

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
These 2 recent posts got me thinking (lots of rust and dust since those wheels haven't turned in a while): is (are) there any obvious visual cue(s) to distinguish visually between Daphne and Eva renders?? :unsure: Amanda and Emma are (currently) easy because of the hairstyles, but if the gingers' hair were pulled back in any way - ponytail or braid - is there anything in the rendering intentionally put in there to instantly know who you're looking at??

[Not asking you to give away trade secrets or Classified Eyes-Only info, Trop, :D so just ignore my curiosity if there is some detail but you prefer not to divulge it.]
It's hard for me sometimes. lol They are more similar than Amanda/Emma in my opinion.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Eva has a fitter complexion her muscles are more defined, see OKI Wookies good morning post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes