snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Exactly, Abuela is literally "Grandmother", yaya, ma-ma, omaita, abu, etc. are the equivalent to nana, gramma, etc.

Your opinion is welcome, but he won't change his looks.

It's been 13 in-game days since the first pregnancy. No time to develop them

Congratz, Mago!!!

I think you have a problem in your phone/tablet. It don't need so long to install in mine.

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it!

In v.0.20

1. Alexia and Simone were the most neglected girls (sexually speaking). Simone since v.0.10 and Alexia since the threesome at the lake in v.0.8 (She was out of town from 0.11 to 0.14, though). The Yeti is part of Alexia's character and personality. Someone who can give up being eaten out because of it, and still sporting it... that means it's important to her, so the MC agrees with her about it.
2.- The supercar is a rental for one day. I looked at prices for renting a Ferrari and it's ~1,200-1,800€ per day (Barcelona price).
You can get a laptop with a 4090 for under 3,000€ (Spain price, taxes included).
Those earrings are custom-made by an artisan. Obsidian is cheap for small pieces of diamond-shaped cut. Doing it with that shape makes it expensive. I asked for a quote from a jeweler friend. He said industrial ones could go, if found, to ~150-200€. Custom-made could go to 1.600-2,000€.
So even if it looks the car is above the earrings, it's there in price. The laptop is the most expensive gift, though.
3-4.- Eva and Amanda deserved the dolls, and they needed a purpose as family guardians. They got both of them.
Martha would forbid that game. Kim would shoot herself in the foot, and I don't want to know what Emma could do.
5.- Kiara needed to flip the page. Is there a better way to do it? Her husband will drive home thinking if he pushed her into MC's arms with his visit.
Final note: I always said that my Ren'py knowledge isn't good enough to change the interface. I got a lot of help from RiamMar with the new interface (his doing) and with the Part 1-Part 2 split. I send him the bugs you found (the save page number) and the new characteristics I want (the gallery). He does it in his free time, so I can't (nor want to) pressure him. The good news is I got the code for both the gallery and the save page issue on Friday. v.0.20 will have both. The gallery won't be exactly like in other games, but it's exactly what I wanted since I started doing the game. Some players will hate it and some will love it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the update!

Betty is a box of surprises! Her boobs and ass are a nightmare to pose, but I'm so happy to finally show her boobs (time will come for her ass)
Maddie's routes taught me I'm not made to write maledom/femdom, so Betty won't go that way. The MC has stated that he doesn't enjoy it (during Maddie's scenes).
Same for Maddie. She will end up in romance (with or without dom kinks depending on previous choices), but the kinks will be in the playful side.
Kate is walking an unknown path. She found a guy who is caring without asking for anything in return, and who treats her with respect. She started her life as a hetero, walked the lesbian path, and she has doubts now. We will see how it will evolve.

Which server are you downloading My Dorm from?

No mod, but it will have an integrated gallery in 0.20

Yes, Simone and Alexia are the only ones getting action (+Samantha get some nipple licking and Betty some self-satisfaction).

No family member has changed (or will change) their bush type.

It was always Mjolnir. With customizable names some jokes about it would have been lost.

Norah has three chances right now:
Day 5 after yoga
Day 8 road side (if you did the dishes on Day 6)
Day 14 before meeting Amanda and Eva for the first time
I don't know where are you right now, so I can't say if you will get more events before reaching the published content.
Okay, making sure i didn't miss anything. Not being on Simone path made it seem sparse.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes