Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Easy solution: the "right image" is any one with Daphne in it...even if you're looking for a shot of one of the other girls. :love: :D

Yeah, I know some devs want most/all people to like (and support) their game(s), but there are def some "fans" any game is better off without - particularly those who think their preferences are the only preferences the world should cater to. Anyone that is so myopic and tightly wound that they would drop a game because one or two out of 57 (obv I mean this one :sneaky:) LI's didn't perfectly suit their individual taste is a "fan" any game/dev is better without. The community is also that much more pleasant with fewer whiny, self-absorbed complaint posts too. :cool:

Yeah...but October of what YEAR??? [Nice try, Trope. :ROFLMAO:]

Is it just me or does that look a LOT less like supplication than it looks like the cat is offering me a paw(?)job? :oops:

View attachment 3980721

I do NOT what to know what you probably walked in on for your stepson to have eventually introduced you to F95. :eek::eek::eek::LOL:
October 2021: The first writing of My Dorm takes place
October 2022: v.0.6 and v.0.7A
October 2023: v.0.13 (first chapter of Season 2)
October 2024: v.0.21 (first chapter of Season 3)
October is a good month for My Dorm!

Not how it sounds :ROFLMAO: , but my stepson always tried (and failed) to get me into manga and anime. He showed me some hentai AVNs (I remember Bible Black) with the same (lack of) success. He then showed me Daz AVNs and that was another story!

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I should add the new students to make it 28 and you can make a 7x4 grid!
Perhaps some of them get to Tier 1 ;)
Getting dangerously close to "more than 25 LIs is too many, and reduces time with the ones you choose across the entire game". For those of us that choose all of them, I'd rather not see more LIs, but rather more scenes with those we do have. I'm sure you have that thought in the back of your head, it may just be too much fun to come up with new girls sometimes.

I still have faith you'll balance it right, just wanted to toss that out there.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Getting dangerously close to "more than 25 LIs is too many, and reduces time with the ones you choose across the entire game". For those of us that choose all of them, I'd rather not see more LIs, but rather more scenes with those we do have. I'm sure you have that thought in the back of your head, it may just be too much fun to come up with new girls sometimes.

I still have faith you'll balance it right, just wanted to toss that out there.
It's been the plan for years and discussed ad nauseum... You're not exactly treading new ground here.

Reactions: S1nsational

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
It's been the plan for years and discussed ad nauseum... You're not exactly treading new ground here.
Wasn't my intention to "tread new ground", I distinctly remember some discussion in the past around it. I was simply replying to Trope's offhand comment about adding LI. But now that I re-read it, he was simply commenting on making their info available so the grid could be filled in. :unsure:

No harm no foul, either way. I just get this itch in the back of my brain remembering games like 23 Sisters where I literally stopped caring about LI's names halfway through because there were so many of them. Given that My Dorm already has a ton, and I love the game, I'd hate to see it get anywhere near that level. That's all.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Maybe you or RiamMar can answer this then?

Why remove the autoforward button from the season two build? It's one of the only RenPy functions that doesn't have a keyboard shortcut for it.

screenshot0001.png

The game benefits from being story heavy. The tendons in my wrist however aren't a fan of that many clicks. Season one had the auto forward and once the timing is set, it becomes more like watching a show with the occasional clicks for choices. I understand if it's a technical hurdle that isn't worth the headache for the two of you but, these old broken hands would appreciate at least considering it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Wasn't my intention to "tread new ground", I distinctly remember some discussion in the past around it. I was simply replying to Trope's offhand comment about adding LI. But now that I re-read it, he was simply commenting on making their info available so the grid could be filled in. :unsure:

No harm no foul, either way. I just get this itch in the back of my brain remembering games like 23 Sisters where I literally stopped caring about LI's names halfway through because there were so many of them. Given that My Dorm already has a ton, and I love the game, I'd hate to see it get anywhere near that level. That's all.
That game had jumped the give a damn about the characters shark about 20 minutes in, I don't think number of LIs really had anything to do with it.

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes