sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well, I've tried... Tried a few times. But I'm done with this game.
It's start like coll, entertaining game, with good plot.
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI piece of don't know what. Sadge

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI peace of don't know what. Sadge
I've played this Game since it was V0.4 and I haven't had even 1 Bug as far as I'm aware of, so what Bugs do you have? The Dev is active here so give him Information and maybe he can help you out....

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI peace of don't know what. Sadge
Huh? I guess you have the wrong thread tho.

Don't know which game you describe, but it's not his one for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone know what the "sfwpatch" does? It's a true/false trigger on a flag called "itchio". Do I have to do anything to it to enable any content???

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I started writing this when we were talking about the hottest scenes and it got mixed with an answer and never finished doing it (problems of writing at work)
List of lewd scenes (in order of appearance). Included any NSFW (nudity) scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
53 scenes (not counting the What ifs) to choose from.

Last edited:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
But right now it's buggy, laggy and insanely ugly UI piece of don't know what. Sadge
You know it is impossible to correct the bugs you are complaining about if you don't report them, right?
The insanely ugly UI ugliness, like any complaints about insanely ugly things, is subjective. I've read complaints about Kim, Kate, and Debbie's insanely ugl¡ness.
Thanks for trying the game.
Please, pull forward.
1718924218223.png

Does anyone know what the "sfwpatch" does? It's a true/false trigger on a flag called "itchio". Do I have to do anything to it to enable any content???
It does nothing in this version of the game. It was created to publish an SFW version for itch.io that didn't get enough attention. It's kept there for compatibility reasons.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I started writing this when we were talking about the hottest scenes and it got mixed with an answer and never finished doing it (problems of writing at work)
List of lewd scenes (in order of appearance). Included any NSFW (nudity) scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
53 scenes (not counting the What ifs) to choose from.
Just shows that Simone has been neglected.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I don't know what you've been smoking, but... I sure as hell don't want any, since it apparently makes people say bat-shit crazy stuff!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
You know it is impossible to correct the bugs you are complaining about if you don't report them, right?
The insanely ugly UI ugliness, like any complaints about insanely ugly things, is subjective. I've read complaints about Kim, Kate, and Debbie's insanely ugl¡ness.
Thanks for trying the game.
Please, pull forward.
View attachment 3755098
^ What TropecitaGames said...

What he really wanted to say... --> Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya on yer way out.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes