MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Fubba? Someone seems to be very offended<My Dorm> , that he even created a fake page to write a low review...

Good start to the morning(no) 1000210821.gif

A few days ago I saw a similar review (I'm sure many have seen it) ;):WeSmart:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fubba? Someone seems to be very offended<My Dorm> , that he even created a fake page to write a low review...

Good start to the morning(no) View attachment 3940215

I reported the previous he made and it got removed. Did the same with this carbon copy :)

The dingbat could at least have changed up the words instead of just copying his previous attempt :)

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

Good start to the morning(no) View attachment 3940215

Indeed.
I'm positive the only reason it's above 3 stars is because it makes lesbian content avoidable.
I wouldn't rate the game highly for this. I want more lesbian content (and threesome content). There have been a few threesomes now, but I wouldn't say they've been a big part of the game, because of the scope of the game overall. I mean, they're probably a decent percentage of all the lewd scenes, so I'm losing my own argument against myself, but it just feels like there aren't many in comparison. Does that make sense to anybody?

I think Norah/Erika and Martha/Emma were two of my favourite scenes overall because I love the interaction between the three (it's not just one girl and then switch to the other girl) but also because they have the extra taboo factor that say Eileen/Alexia and Daphne/Scarlett (especially at the time) did not have. Yes, I know, I have a corrupt mind, but then, don't we all...?

Back to the point quoted from the review though. Where are all these lesbian scenes? Have we had any yet? Are we including Daphne and Scarlett's kissing practice?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Lmao boo hoo I didn't change the words because I literally don't care. The review isn't breaking any rules. I removed the only arguable thing that was against the rules, what you gonna do now? It's not like I have multiple reviews, that's the only one.
Oh dude, I didn't think you were a fool too? Because you came out of nowhere making it clear that this is your review... no offense or insult, but you... :WeSmart::FacePalm::FacePalm:

No one mentioned you, they only suspected you, but you confirmed our suspicions.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Ah, yes, so little lesbian content that if you search this thread for "lesbian" there totally isn't 16 pages worth of results from people discussing it.
For the 2 years that I've been playing<My Dorm> I never saw a lesbian scene, unless you count Scarlett and Daphne, who practiced kissing to figure things out, and then you are given a choice "do you want to include lesbian content or not" if yes, they will have fun in the presence of Mc or even have a groupsex.

Dude, don't tell me what, are you one of those people who draws conclusions from other people's comments and tags? Better not answer me if there is no normal answer.

Reactions: Trope95

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
@MAGO-DAG ? I literally copy and pasted the old review? Wtf? Was I supposed to be hiding it? Which part of "I don't care" did you not understand? 1 year old account with 3.5k messages jfc get a life. You got issues. You care way too much about irrelevant shit, incel.
Damn, I thought we would start discussing the topic like adults, but getting personal... that's low, really low. That's why you're going to the list. 1000196498.gif

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I was vaguely familiar with the trope, and then I watched the show Ugly Delicious on Netflix (I can highly recommend it), and in the episode about fried/grilled chicken they discussed the connection, which was very interesting. The connection isn't as much with black people as with slavery (although they are basically the same thing in this case), something to do with how selling fried chicken was the first thing the slaves were able to make money from when they were freed (it was a while ago since I watched it, so I may be misremembering). And the association is still so strong that a black chef will avoid to be seen cooking chicken on TV, since it's impossible to escape it. Anyway, it was interesting.
The same happens with the watermelon trope. Some slaves were allowed to grow their own food and, because of easiness, a lot of them went for watermelon. When the ACW finished there was a big pool of ex-slaves watermelon farmers with the know-how to flood the market. From what I read, it was common to see in the 1860s-70s black people selling watermelon in stalls in the Southern roads.

I reported the previous he made and it got removed. Did the same with this carbon copy :)

The dingbat could at least have changed up the words instead of just copying his previous attempt :)
I reported the previous one too, but I don't think this one will be as easy (if the mods don't keep a record of the previous reports).

Indeed.

I wouldn't rate the game highly for this. I want more lesbian content (and threesome content). There have been a few threesomes now, but I wouldn't say they've been a big part of the game, because of the scope of the game overall. I mean, they're probably a decent percentage of all the lewd scenes, so I'm losing my own argument against myself, but it just feels like there aren't many in comparison. Does that make sense to anybody?

I think Norah/Erika and Martha/Emma were two of my favourite scenes overall because I love the interaction between the three (it's not just one girl and then switch to the other girl) but also because they have the extra taboo factor that say Eileen/Alexia and Daphne/Scarlett (especially at the time) did not have. Yes, I know, I have a corrupt mind, but then, don't we all...?

Back to the point quoted from the review though. Where are all these lesbian scenes? Have we had any yet? Are we including Daphne and Scarlett's kissing practice?
I wouldn't label Daphne/Scarlett kissing as lesbian.
Norah and Erika cumswap (with kiss included) can be.
Emma cleaning Martha's pussy (and earlier cumswap), definitely.

There are more scenes with lesbian content coming (although it isn't the focus of the game). The more the game advances, the more threesomes/X-somes will happen. The more X-somes, the more chances for some lesbian interactions.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
The same happens with the watermelon trope. Some slaves were allowed to grow their own food and, because of easiness, a lot of them went for watermelon. When the ACW finished there was a big pool of ex-slaves watermelon farmers with the know-how to flood the market. From what I read, it was common to see in the 1860s-70s black people selling watermelon in stalls in the Southern roads.
It was common to see all kinds of people selling them in stalls and out of the backs of pickups and farm trucks all over Texas into the 1970s and beyond - you can still find them around in some places today. All folks, though, not just those of African descent - we grew them ourselves, but only for us and friends. We did sell rabbits, though, usually to the feed store, but occasionally out the back of dad's El Camino. ;)

Being close to the Gulf, and being Southeast Texas, you'd also find folks selling shrimp & crabs the same way, other Gulf seafood as well (at least within about 40 miles of the coast), and tamales - when we'd travel down I-45 to Pearland to visit dad's brothers, we'd always exit at Dixie Farm Road and see which trucks where there, as you could usually find both a shrimp truck and a tamale truck - sometimes the same truck! That's within about 25-30 miles of Galveston where the shrimpers would come in. And if it was for our family Labor Day weekend get together, we might grab a couple of watermelons and some cantaloupe because there would probably be a truck selling those at that same spot.

It was just the way things were done throughout much of Texas and many other states with heavy agrarian populations, coastlines, or a big mix of ethnicities. I think it's where the modern "food truck" culture was born, in part at least. It was almost always fresher than the grocery store and usually better since things like the watermelons were picked and sold when ripe, rather than a week ahead to make it to market. And for a while, it was about the only way you found good tamales unless you knew someone since they weren't really a broadly available grocery item until, maybe, the last 20 years or so. Still best to have a connect, though: nothing like someone's abuela's recipe. We of Germanic descent might trade them for homemade sausage - made everyone happy. :LOL:

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
There are more scenes with lesbian content coming (although it isn't the focus of the game). The more the game advances, the more threesomes/X-somes will happen. The more X-somes, the more chances for some lesbian interactions.
I generally don't mind lesbian scenes. Moreover, these scenes in My Dorm are very aesthetic and tasteful. I'm also happy about the announcement of X-somes. This will add a lot of spice to the game. And if it bothers someone, that's his problem (IMO). ;)

JeJuice

Aug 11, 2024
Oh that's sound very interesting, I have so much scene in mind ! :love:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Please allow me to ask: Can we players choose the actors for the additional group scenes? Or will it automatically be your decision? :unsure:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Please allow me to ask: Can we players choose the actors for the additional group scenes? Or will it automatically be your decision? :unsure:
What do you mean by "additional"? Outside of normal action? And which players are you referring to? Those who pay the subscription fee or pirates too? And if we fulfilled the wishes of both, these few thousand, do you know what would happen to this game? I think we should leave the game making to the dev.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes