MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Man, I love this thread 99% of the time...and then it randomly degenerates into an angry back-and-forth or an off-topic multi-page (and I use 100-posts-per-page view) discussion. Bums me out when people (myself included) can't take a deep breath and be more polite to one another and/or be the bigger human if the other poster can't handle that. And I also hate to ignore this thread for a few days when discussions about food, etc. keep making it pop up needlessly in my notifications because I know I'm missing lots of funny and interesting posts by doing so. :cry:

[And yes, I've definitely been involved in off-topic conversations on many a thread, so I'm just as much or more to blame as anyone.]
I appreciate your honesty and perspective.

I know that I'm one of the more egregious offenders when it comes to both instigating and perpetuating off-topic discussions here. I have a near-compulsion for occasionally injecting my quirky brand of humor (humour?) here, often off-topic relative to the game itself, and almost always in response to something someone else has posted at the time (I know... I'm incorrigible and a bad influence... c'est la guerre.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't exactly love the flame-wars either, but when some schmuck/cuck/whatever comes in here and trashes the game rather than just quietly abandoning it and moving on, then a part of me revels in the karmic-justice schadenfreude that comes from having said person subsequently get completely torched on the thread. Just sayin'.

;):ROFLMAO:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I appreciate your honesty and perspective.

I know that I'm one of the more egregious offenders when it comes to both instigating and perpetuating off-topic discussions here. I have a near-compulsion for occasionally injecting my quirky brand of humor (humour?) here, often off-topic relative to the game itself, and almost always in response to something someone else has posted at the time (I know... I'm incorrigible and a bad influence... c'est la guerre.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't exactly love the flame-wars either, but when some schmuck/cuck/whatever comes in here and trashes the game rather than just quietly abandoning it and moving on, then a part of me revels in the karmic-justice schadenfreude that comes from having said person subsequently get completely torched on the thread. Just sayin'.

;):ROFLMAO:
See, I actually enjoy a lot of the off topic discussions and freedom of this thread. For the most part I see it as light-hearted and in a spirit of fun. It acts as sort of a palate cleanser if you will, a pleasant change from the more cerebral or strident conversations I might view on other threads. It's not a toxic thread and when someone does show up trying to create toxicity they get it thrown back at them.

Look this isn't a thread where you're going to see people theory-crafting, or engaging in more in-depth conversation about the game and story other than who they're favorite LI(s) is/are and I'm fine with that. I enjoy the game for what it is, and appreciate the thread in the same spirit. I enjoy the quips and jokes that show up in here and the good-natured back and forth.
Am I guilty of poking the air out of specious trolls who trash the game without giving a decent argument? Yes, and I'll do it again. If you don't enjoy something for purely subjective reasons that's fine, but don't attempt to spread that hate in a thread where most people are enjoying the content. Keep calm and move on.

Cheers.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
See, I actually enjoy a lot of the off topic discussions and freedom of this thread. For the most part I see it as light-hearted and in a spirit of fun. It acts as sort of a palate cleanser if you will, a pleasant change from the more cerebral or strident conversations I might view on other threads. It's not a toxic thread and when someone does show up trying to create toxicity they get it thrown back at them.

Look this isn't a thread where you're going to see people theory-crafting, or engaging in more in-depth conversation about the game and story other than who they're favorite LI(s) is/are and I'm fine with that. I enjoy the game for what it is, and appreciate the thread in the same spirit. I enjoy the quips and jokes that show up in here and the good-natured back and forth.
Am I guilty of poking the air out of specious trolls who trash the game without giving a decent argument? Yes, and I'll do it again. If you don't enjoy something for purely subjective reasons that's fine, but don't attempt to spread that hate in a thread where most people are enjoying the content. Keep calm and move on.

Cheers.
Well said.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh you know I imagine a lot but with the last update we can have a lot of possibilities like MC/martha/kim or MC/norah/kate, man with all these girl I have a lot in mind !
One of those is on the plans for that poll I talked about about not needed X-somes.

Ah that was it, I thought there might be something like that with Martha's/Norah's sides of it, but I couldn't remember. What about Daphne/Erika are they still sisters?
So my Norah/Erika/Daphne extravaganza is still on!
Since Erika and Daphne are not related in the unpatched version (not even legally), and Norah isn't related to them, that extravaganza has been planned since the start. As a possibility, not something I can confirm will happen.

Actually, it is not known under what law Patreon determines its regulations. Maybe Californian, maybe something else, and most likely nothing in particular. So he will rely on the regulations that are most convenient for him.
That's why there won't be a Saira/Kalyani/MC/ X-some. It's better to play safe.

So is the MC going to have a chance to rest when he comes back from Aruba or is all his clothes going to be ripped off at the front door?

(Or will he even get a chance for anything else once he lands or will the lady picking him up at the airport make a little side trip to get him first before the others?)
I haven't even planned who will be picking him up at the airport!!!
But yes, after some months out of home, he will be busy attending all the girls needs (and romancing the new ones)

View attachment 3947270 View attachment 3947270 How do I solve this problem with the texts
Go to Settings > Dialogue and change the height and width of the text box. These values work fine for me.
1724134318380.png

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Since Erika and Daphne are not related in the unpatched version (not even legally), and Norah isn't related to them, that extravaganza has been planned since the start. As a possibility, not something I can confirm will happen.
Superb. I should probably make a note of the unpatched relationships for the next time these queries come up :LOL:

As always, loving the responses to everything, and looking forward to the next update. Even if my dreams are not brought into reality, I'll still like what you serve up instead!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Superb. I should probably make a note of the unpatched relationships for the next time these queries come up :LOL:

As always, loving the responses to everything, and looking forward to the next update. Even if my dreams are not brought into reality, I'll still like what you serve up instead!
Unpatched relationships (ages for Amanda/Eva/Emma are wrong, they are 19 right now. Erika and Daphne will be 19 on the next in-game day)
FT Unpatched.png

Reactions: MarsUltor

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023

*Cough* *Suckup* *Cough*
(Just joking. Trope is one of the good ones. (y) )

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes