johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Kim will make peace with her vitiligo, so even if a reversal treatment (that would make her 100% black-skinned once again) was discovered in the next 22 years, she won't use it. It will become part of her identity.
Coming to terms with the situation is key here. She had been masking her spots so far, so she was rather ashamed of them. It will be easier for her now.
If she isn't able to do it in time (she won't) she will try to find a way to stop it for future kids (including hers).
And in this case you took away my hope!
My stats classes are more than 30 years behind me, so perhaps my (ChatGPT) calculations were wrong, although I told it that A+B was the same as B+A.
And I (try to) never use excuses. The design choices were mine and I'm the only culprit of any issues down the road. Making excuses would waste time that could be used to find a solution. ;)
The exact amounts don't matter. And you're right. Such calculations are a waste of time.

Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It all depends on which direction NTR evolves. Obviously, the cloning will be gone as we know it. They already diversified into high-tech medical equipment, so having Jamaal walk once again is a possibility down the road. How will it be done? That's something I prefer to keep secret until it's done.
Oh that's perfectly fine, and I'm in no rush. I mostly made that comment because the over focus on Scarlet was kinda annoying me and making me somewhat uncomfortable.

Having two disabled siblings, but only thinking about possibly helping the one we're dating and having sex with just says a lot of really not good things.

I know people probably don't mean it like that, but still.

I know Scarlet is actually blood related to us, and Jamal isn't, but it has been repeatedly stated in this game that family is more than blood, and repeatedly stated that MC and Jamal are brothers.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Oh that's perfectly fine, and I'm in no rush. I mostly made that comment because the over focus on Scarlet was kinda annoying me and making me somewhat uncomfortable.

Having two disabled siblings, but only thinking about possibly helping the one we're dating and having sex with just says a lot of really not good things.

I know people probably don't mean it like that, but still.

I know Scarlet is actually blood related to us, and Jamal isn't, but it has been repeatedly stated in this game that family is more than blood, and repeatedly stated that MC and Jamal are brothers.
The power of feeling often determines choices. Different players are associated with different LI's in different ways. Whoever puts Scarlett first cares about her well-being the most. A little less about the rest. Unknowingly.

Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
2.- "Sweety" is used in that family for the (older) ladies to refer to the younger ones. When I tried to use "honey", someone told me in the US it's used more for married couples, so I stopped using it. But, as always when writing, my personal life transfers to the characters. I've been calling my wife "my life" and "sky" (it makes sense in Spanish) for the last 23 years. I haven't used her real name for the last 20 years when talking directly to her (it would be useful if I had a lover to not confuse names :D ). And the great thing about a harem (like My Dorm's) is that the MC is in love with every one of the girls. So calling them "my love" or "my life" is totally fitting. When he's with one of them, the others don't exist in his mind.
I used to cal my wife "Hon" or "Kiqun". Not even sure if its transforms correctly to English. Its version of "bunny" and "kitty" in my lang. Well, sounds totally different for sure, this is the hard part of lang barrier, when lang structure is very different and have different rules :D

PS: checked it with few langs. Yes, original meaning is lost, not to mention other parts :D

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
2.- "Sweety" is used in that family for the (older) ladies to refer to the younger ones. When I tried to use "honey", someone told me in the US it's used more for married couples, so I stopped using it. But, as always when writing, my personal life transfers to the characters. I've been calling my wife "my life" and "sky" (it makes sense in Spanish) for the last 23 years. I haven't used her real name for the last 20 years when talking directly to her (it would be useful if I had a lover to not confuse names :D ). And the great thing about a harem (like My Dorm's) is that the MC is in love with every one of the girls. So calling them "my love" or "my life" is totally fitting. When he's with one of them, the others don't exist in his mind.
They were not right, about honey. It's used a lot by southern women.
My wife has been "ladybug" for 17 years now, no idea where or how I decided that pet name, but it stuck before we were even married. Sticking with the pet name also helps because her name is gender neutral, at least in pronunciation, and I've got a dude friend with the same name.

Trivent

Aug 14, 2024
They were not right, about honey. It's used a lot by southern women.
My wife has been "ladybug" for 17 years now, no idea where or how I decided that pet name, but it stuck before we were even married. Sticking with the pet name also helps because her name is gender neutral, at least in pronunciation, and I've got a dude friend with the same name.
Not sure how this works with English so cant tell much about giving names, but i guess something like "ladybug" is kinda sweet :) Something like "candy" maybe as well, but in this case there is name like this.

PS: something like Samantha when shortens to Sam looks like male name to me but this kinda of thing cant be helped, different lang structures.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
bruh i just realized i switched it skin of her map instead of map of her skin
Buffalo Bill on line 2... :eek:
I think I know more Sams who are girls than guys. Popularity is a fickle thing. :)
You know, you're right. Hadn't noticed it before but the frequency of the name Samuel seems to have dropped significantly from my generation onward, prob as the world (excepting the crazy parts in the US) became more secular and less Bible-fixated. I also probably have known a lot more Samanthas than Samuels. :unsure:
As I wrote above, Kim won't be fixed because there's nothing wrong with her. Jamaal will get an improvement in his quality of life.
The issue is with Scarlett. Unlike Kim or Jamaal, she is concerned about her condition. It's something that sours her character and her future perspectives (even if she has accepted her fate). It makes sense for her to, having the means, try to investigate a cure/fix for her genetic disorder. If not for her, at least for other kids in the future to not go through what she and her mother have experienced.
I worked for an organization of blind people (O.N.C.E. in 2004-07) and it was one of the most enriching experiences in my professional life. One of my bosses said (on national TV, nonetheless) that he was used to being blind, but he would give an arm to recover his sight for ten minutes to see his wife naked one more time.

With Scarlett, I tried to move that feeling to deafness. She knows that she will be 100% deaf in the future, but she would give an arm to stop it from arriving at that point. If she isn't able to do it in time (she won't) she will try to find a way to stop it for future kids (including hers).
True to form I probably did not make myself completely clear. :sick: I have no issue whatsoever with anyone wanting to ameliorate/repair/cure any sort of 'ability differential' they feel makes their life harder. What bothers me is when other people make assumptions about what the person in question feels or wants and speaks to or about them in ways the person in question might find upsetting or hurtful. Scarlett wanting to slow or prevent the loss of her hearing is not an issue at all.

I too once did a little work tangential to the differently-abled community - exposing schoolkids (ha ha ha, insert joke here) to the challenges of disabilities and positive ways to interact with other kids dealing with them. As a result there is nothing in the world that makes me angrier than people speaking thoughtlessly to differently-abled people. Their lives are already so much harder than most of ours every day without being treated inconsiderately on top off everything else.

[The instant defense by those kinds of people is always along the lines of "Well they never said anything so it didn't bother them" is garbage - for anyone who is super self-conscious about any part of themselves, raising one's voice to "complain" about how someone is speaking to them can be a very complicated thing. Many choose to sometimes remain silent not because they are not hurt/insulted but because of the situation/context and/or simply because they just don't want to stick out any more than they feel like they already do. No one should ever assume that their words are not hurtful just because someone is not immediately speaking up.]

#Paralympic Games in 3 days, BTW!!

paralympic-games-paris-2024.jpg
If you like the Olympics and find them inspiring, check out the Paralympics to take it to a whole other level. As a former lifeguard who was recruited several times to join swim teams, it fucking blows my mind to see people with no arms swim faster than I ever could. :cool::cool::cool:

• Red Heart

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Honestly, I've been playing this game and I currently at the stage when the students arrive and the MC meets them in the airport. I didn't find any of the students as particularly attractive, especially in comparison to all the other hot girls and milfs that so far the MC has put his spell on.

In my view , the number of the LIs in the game up to this point is becoming hardly manageable already. So, I'm not particularly thrilled by the arrival of a few more potential LIs whom I don't even find attractive.

But that's just me, I know tastes differ.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I've been playing this game and I currently at the stage when the students arrive and the MC meets them in the airport. I didn't find any of the students as particularly attractive, especially in comparison to all the other hot girls and milfs that so far the MC has put his spell on.

In my view , the number of the LIs in the game up to this point is becoming hardly manageable already. So, I'm not particularly thrilled by the arrival of a few more potential LIs whom I don't even find attractive.

Your solution, then, if you're still interested in the game, is to not romance any of the students.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well I don't find you particularly attractive and I'm still putting up with your conversation. I think you can live doing the same for the dorm girls.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

I like how you get good variety because, as you say, tastes differ. It does seem like the number would be unmanageable, but playing it, I never actually feel that way, which is good.
Your solution, then, if you're still interested in the game, is to not romance any of the students.
This is the answer though. I really like how literally every potential LI comes with a choice. You can pick everyone to be part of your harem, or if you really want to, you can just pick one for a monogamous relationship (though if that's you're choice, I would say you're probably playing the wrong game, since you know in advance what you're likely getting in to!).

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
I like how you get good variety because, as you say, tastes differ. It does seem like the number would be unmanageable, but playing it, I never actually feel that way, which is good.

This is the answer though. I really like how literally every potential LI comes with a choice. You can pick everyone to be part of your harem, or if you really want to, you can just pick one for a monogamous relationship (though if that's you're choice, I would say you're probably playing the wrong game, since you know in advance what you're likely getting in to!).
Being able to have a harem and pick and choose who you want in it, is quite rare and definitely enjoyable. :) (y)

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes