FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
When you start the game (only the ones confirmed), Emma* (Sister), Daphne* (Cousin), Erika* (Cousin), Scarlett* (Daphne's BFF) Simone* (MC's BFF's sister), Kim, Lisa, Debbie (Students).
The ones with * aren't virgins anymore
The glaring omission of a certain large boobed surgeon from that list has me intrigued. Nothing against it, I just want to know the story dammit...

Peace :D

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
shit i know it sucks but what a waste of update....sorry dev but imaginary realm caught me offguard and ,nothing to do with the game at all,i just one milfy's ,....
The DnD game was announced in 0.5 (20 updates ago). I knew not all players would enjoy it, but it was needed for the story, especially for Maddie's and Betty's, and to know more about the background of the other girls playing.

The glaring omission of a certain large boobed surgeon from that list has me intrigued. Nothing against it, I just want to know the story dammit...

Peace :D
She's confirmed not to be a virgin since the conversation in her room after the kidnapping. More on that in 0.21 (I wrote the scene two days ago).

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes