Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 4167492
Happy Birthday to Me!

Like every year since I designed them, the girls have wished me a great birthday, with the Queen over a cake. Alexia is bringing the champagne (there wasn't cava in the store) and the rest of the girls are preparing the nudist party by the pool.

Yeah, if the girls' birthday party was a topless party, the dev's party is a nudist one. I'm sorry, guys, but the girls forbid to bring cameras or phones, so I won't be able to post pictures of the party.

I asked Erika what's with the "3" balloon and she said it's there for 3 reasons:
  • It's the start of Season 3.
  • Today it makes 3 years since I decided to develop My Dorm.
  • And to remind me that the 2 only will last for 365 days, and will be replaced by the 3.
Erika can be a bad person sometimes! Fortunately, she does it off-camera and you can't see her at her worse.

Well, that's all. You now have an old(er) developer. 52!!

FullHD render, btw, for whoever wants it for their collection.
Add a heading.png

Piethi

Jun 26, 2024
View attachment 4167492
Happy Birthday to Me!

Like every year since I designed them, the girls have wished me a great birthday, with the Queen over a cake. Alexia is bringing the champagne (there wasn't cava in the store) and the rest of the girls are preparing the nudist party by the pool.

Yeah, if the girls' birthday party was a topless party, the dev's party is a nudist one. I'm sorry, guys, but the girls forbid to bring cameras or phones, so I won't be able to post pictures of the party.

I asked Erika what's with the "3" balloon and she said it's there for 3 reasons:
  • It's the start of Season 3.
  • Today it makes 3 years since I decided to develop My Dorm.
  • And to remind me that the 2 only will last for 365 days, and will be replaced by the 3.
Erika can be a bad person sometimes! Fortunately, she does it off-camera and you can't see her at her worse.

Well, that's all. You now have an old(er) developer. 52!!

FullHD render, btw, for whoever wants it for their collection.
Congrats man! Have a nice day of birthday and many blessings! Happinesses and health.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXXVII - Kiara and Meemaw

Since we are around Halloween, this round of Full HD Special Renders (4K for subscribers) will be based on B-Series Horror movies.

Every decade or so, Vampire Meemaw should drink the blood of a young girl to keep herself from aging (more). This time, she found a woman who feels young for the first time in decades. Vampire Meemaw will be able to not drink blood for centuries, with so much youthful passion she has absorbed from Kiara's neck. !MeemawKiara 1920.png

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

Since we are around Halloween, this round of Full HD Special Renders (4K for subscribers) will be based on B-Series Horror movies.

Every decade or so, Vampire Meemaw should drink the blood of a young girl to keep herself from aging (more). This time, she found a woman who feels young for the first time in decades. Vampire Meemaw will be able to not drink blood for centuries, with so much youthful passion she has absorbed from Kiara's neck. View attachment 4174399
Mmmmm hoot 1000233710.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

Every decade or so, Vampire Meemaw should drink the blood of a young girl to keep herself from aging (more). This time, she found a woman who feels young for the first time in decades. Vampire Meemaw will be able to not drink blood for centuries, with so much youthful passion she has absorbed from Kiara's neck. View attachment 4174399
Well now I know why she gets so wet !! :LOL:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

A shocking development, indeed. This is a side of Meemaw I just never anticipated... she's kinda scary:cry:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
A shocking development, indeed. This is a side of Meemaw I just never anticipated... she's kinda scary:cry:
Just imagine rolling around with her , Then Suddenly as your about to climax you feel a sharp piercing pain in your neck, as your life blood leaves your body it's only a matter of time before you enter the realm of the Undead

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just imagine rolling around with her , Then Suddenly as your about to climax you feel a sharp piercing pain in your neck, as your life blood leaves your body it's only a matter of time before you enter the realm of the Undead
Well, when you say it like that... It sounds kinda hot... Will I be getting super powers?

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes