FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
ok i get it. the 10 min comment was a bit of an exaggeration. just saying i found most updates pretty short so i decided to wait to play em a few at a time.
Don't take this badly, but, let's not be greedy. Each update so far has been growing in content (not even going to mention the quality) and while I get it that at the end we all want more, none of them has been "short". Yeah, I could go for a 4 days long without sleep of playing great content like this, but saying that 2 hours of content is "short" is a bit much. Instead of pressing CTRL to speed it up, maybe slow down, read the story, admire the well planned renders and have a big ol' time with this great game.

TLDR: No it isn't short, it's just so good that it we miss it when it ends.

Peace :D

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Don't take this badly, but, let's not be greedy. Each update so far has been growing in content (not even going to mention the quality) and while I get it that at the end we all want more, none of them has been "short". Yeah, I could go for a 4 days long without sleep of playing great content like this, but saying that 2 hours of content is "short" is a bit much. Instead of pressing CTRL to speed it up, maybe slow down, read the story, admire the well planned renders and have a big ol' time with this great game.

I mean it probably means that he isn't going after alot of girls aswell if the updates are short for him you gotta remember the more girls you are going after the more content,For me I'm getting almost all of it considering that the only one of the current girls I'm not going for is Samantha.

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I mean it probably means that he isn't going after alot of girls aswell if the updates are short for him you gotta remember the more girls you are going after the more content,For me I'm getting almost all of it considering that the only one of the current girls I'm not going for is Samantha.
Oh, I never even considered that........ How could I ever refuse any of these beauties, and call myself a Harem player? Not on my game...

Refuse girls... bah... pffft...

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

The number of times I can blush a month is limited without ending up looking like Scarlett. You'll succeed ultimately. I don't think my wife will like me very much. If it were Erika...

Please, can any admin ban TBDM, please? Turning Sam down... pffft :p

Oh, I never even considered that........ How could I ever refuse any of these beauties, and call myself a Harem player? Not on my game...

Refuse girls... bah... pffft...

You are one of mine. The MC has a lot of love to spread and no harem is big enough.

Bruh why would you ever want to dominate such an adorable girl as Maddie,Like wtf romance or nothing dude...pft
Maddie is surprised by the love received!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Known Ladies:
Marks Family (8): Martha, Norah, Emma, Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Eva, and Amanda
Washington Family (2): Samantha and Simone
Harem girls (5): Eileen, Alexia, Megan, Maddie, Saira

Unknown Ladies:
Students (4)
Other people not known yet (2)

Total: 21.

With the 6 students of the second batch (post-time skip, so no bellies in the game) it adds up to 27 total possible pregnant women.

Non-impregnable lady: Grandma
It depends on the patch:
Incest patch: Erika/Daphne and Emma are the originals and they are blood-related to the MC. Eva is Erika/Daphne's clone and Amanda is Emma's clone
Unpatched: Eva and Amanda are the originals, not blood-related to the MC. Erika and Daphne are Eva's clones and Emma is Amanda's clone.
First: That's kinda awesome that you didn't just swap "roommate" with "siblings" on the iPatch. I'll probably still never play unpatched, but knowing there's actual story change like that makes it tempting just to see the difference. Someday.

Second: Is there an unintended spoiler there? I was under the impression they were waiting for 5 students ...

EDIT: Also, just saw this today, didn't realize how old it was. Totally understand if this has already been addressed.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
First: That's kinda awesome that you didn't just swap "roommate" with "siblings" on the iPatch. I'll probably still never play unpatched, but knowing there's actual story change like that makes it tempting just to see the difference. Someday.

Second: Is there an unintended spoiler there? I was under the impression they were waiting for 5 students ...
I hate the roommate thing! "Oh, I cannot fuck my roommate" hasn't any sense. Isn't the same as "Oh, I cannot fuck my brother/cousin", so I wrote the clone story to force the girls to face those feelings and mental barriers. They aren't blood related to the MC, but they don't know about it (well, Daphne knows; she has a long conversation with Scarlett about it in the non-patched version)

The unintended spoiler is because, some time ago, I slipped and said the fifth student, the one with the yellow room is Saira. There have been some clues (Saira "speaks" in yellow, yellow is the color of knowledge in Indian culture, a student has asked for a yellow room for herself just under the MC's room, and that student arrives some days later than the first ones). Someone connected the dots and asked. I made a mistake and answered publicly instead of through PM, so it's public knowledge that Saira will return and that she's the fifth student.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I hate the roommate thing! "Oh, I cannot fuck my roommate" hasn't any sense. Isn't the same as "Oh, I cannot fuck my brother/cousin", so I wrote the clone story to force the girls to face those feelings and mental barriers. They aren't blood related to the MC, but they don't know about it (well, Daphne knows; she has a long conversation with Scarlett about it in the non-patched version)

Yea, I realized that the original post was made the day I found your game, so ... ^_^ But I'm cool. I read spoilers all the time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Iirc, MC finished his college, and Saira has still to go a bit (don't remember the time left for her) Probably she planned finishig in that College just to be near MC , and here comes the turn of fate, Since Martha aplied to be the Dorm she got assigned, So Saira is maybe (I hope oblivious of the situation) TropecitaGames you shush ! answer to this post only with yes or no (maybe is accepted as well ;) :LOL: )

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I hate the roommate thing! "Oh, I cannot fuck my roommate" hasn't any sense.
Agreed, but at the same time Devs could stop using the cliche of a 20+ year old still living at home with mommy and actually lives on his own and forgo all that roommate crap to begin with and if they really still want to add incest just have the mc visit them often and lives close by and if not incect enable its just mc neighbors and if the live in a cul-de-sac and if anyone has ever live in one knows full well how much the neighbors like to gossip and spread rumors so the whole "Oh, I cannot fuck my (insert w/e)" would be becuase of those dam gossiping nosy neighbors will spread it like fire, which literally happens in small communities everyday so its believable Lol

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Iirc, MC finished his college, and Saira has still to go a bit (don't remember the time left for her) Probably she planned finishig in that College just to be near MC , and here comes the turn of fate, Since Martha aplied to be the Dorm she got assigned, So Saira is maybe (I hope oblivious of the situation) TropecitaGames you shush ! answer to this post only with yes or no (maybe is accepted as well ;) :LOL: )
batman-v-superman-martha-scene-1132808-1280x0.jpg

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Martha's house distribution (more or less. I have a blueprint of it, but it's so ugly that I won't publish it :ROFLMAO: ):
First floor: Three living rooms (the one where MC talks to Martha the first time and meets Erika and Emma; the TV room where the MC and Martha watch movies and where the MC lies on the couch returning from the hospital; a small one where the MC kisses Erika for the first time), mudroom, garage, and bathroom (the one with the broken latch).
Second floor: Kitchen, bathroom (where the girls shower after the pool scene), Emma's room, Open dining room/stairs landing, Martha's room with en-suite bathroom (not seen yet)
Third floor: Same distribution as the second floor. Students Room 1 (Kim and Kate) over the kitchen, bathroom, Students room 2 (Debbie and Lisa) over Emma's room, over the dining room/landing there is a space with couches (where the costume party takes place), Students Room 3 (Saira) with en-suite bathroom over Martha's room
Fourth floor: Terrace over kitchen/Emma's/bathroom, Gym and shower (where Emma catches the MC) over the dining room, MC's room over Martha's room (without en-suite bathroom)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yes. Saira has one year left when the MC finishes college
See the above post for a full recap of Saira's situation, please

Agreed, but at the same time Devs could stop using the cliche of a 20+ year old still living at home with mommy and actually lives on his own and forgo all that roommate crap to begin with and if they really still want to add incest just have the mc visit them often and lives close by and if not incect enable its just mc neighbors and if the live in a cul-de-sac and if anyone has ever live in one knows full well how much the neighbors like to gossip and spread rumors so the whole "Oh, I cannot fuck my (insert w/e)" would be becuase of those dam gossiping nosy neighbors will spread it like fire, which literally happens in small communities everyday so its believable Lol
Well, here in Spain, 90% 20+ guys and girls still live at home with mom and dad (we have one of the highest ages of emancipation in Europe.). In My Dorm the family remains together because Emma/Daph/Erika will study in Newport, it would not make sense for them to move to the college (especially since part of the college dorm has burned down). The MC has returned because Martha asks him to help with setting up the Dorm. He arrives when almost everything is done.

Even like that, with the cul-de-sac, the writers should do two stories, one where the mental barriers are because of real incest and one where they are because of gossiping.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Yes. Saira has one year left when the MC finishes college
See the above post for a full recap of Saira's situation, please

Well, here in Spain, 90% 20+ guys and girls still live at home with mom and dad (we have one of the highest ages of emancipation in Europe.). In My Dorm the family remains together because Emma/Daph/Erika will study in Newport, it would not make sense for them to move to the college (especially since part of the college dorm has burned down). The MC has returned because Martha asks him to help with setting up the Dorm. He arrives when almost everything is done.

Even like that, with the cul-de-sac, the writers should do two stories, one where the mental barriers are because of real incest and one where they are because of gossiping.
I believe you might have meant 90% of spanish people lol cause even in my background (puerto rican) we tend to stay either close to family or with family since we kinda are more family based type of people. maybe its just my way of thinking since i lived in Barcelona for 9months when i was a kid.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Oh i have no problem with the way its handled in this gamei was refering at all the others that just use roommate/landlady

and ya thats what i was suggesting with the routes Lol just doing roomate/landlady is bad writing it's either telling the reader right off the bat "This is the fake story the real story is incest" or "i only added this to sucker in the incest crowd"

the idea i mention above for both route was something that literally took 5 seconds to think of for a semi believable reasons I'm sure a writer worth their salt if atleaast took 30 seconds they could come with something 100% better then the Roommate/llandlady" which is also just weird to begin with... it must be another cultural thing cause here you don't live with the people you're renting from (unless its a boarding house and those are rare here or a shelter of some sort)

Hell 99% of those roommater/landlady games you don't even pay rent so they can't even make their "fake story" even slightly realistic

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes