Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The rest leaves a lot to be desired. The renders are ok but the models? No sorry. The English needs a good proofreader.

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
Oh it's this game, i was wondering why i didn't have a previous version in my folder... it's the fat retard simp MC that was oozing so much cringe i just shut down the game and put it in the trash.

Lybis D

Aug 31, 2020
Story aside, when can we expect to have a scene sex scene or at least some hot teasing where we get to see more of those hot babes? I'm just so freaking wet whenever I see the picture on the main page, need MOAR!
3900_Nosebleed.png

aelevy81

Nov 3, 2017
UI is terrible, story is slow and getting laggy with animations and drags... what is the logistical point of having frames that sit for multiple seconds before continuing...I'm playing a game, not reading a book.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know how the paths work like focusing on the blue path will have some scene, or if you stay on the red path he will lose everything to Simran.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Need vaginial sex!...oh wait:oops:, i mean game need some vaginal sex, dont mind if its anal sex!(y)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
renpy.exe change to MyDreamGirl.exe didnt work ?!

EDIT. think problem is Commands file , when pack out it ask overwrite Commands file
now got Commands file... (with 3 ... )and Commands file___

warning. cant delete that file "Commands file..."
solve with superdelete.

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "My dream girl" version "0.14.6".

Note: Follow the instructions of the "note.txt" file

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My dream girl" versione "0.14.6".

Nota: Seguire le istruzoni del file "note.txt"

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Please explain how you managed to get fooled by a AVN, pretty please :) this must be a gem of a story
Oh no! I was NOT fooled. The Dev was the fool. He made an update with improper coding or something and all the people who were on the Non-NTR path got auto placed into it. So a bunch of NTR was shotgunned in our face. Imagine thinking to yourself "let me go visit my 'flatmate' " only to find her in there being corrupted by this creep. It was rage inducing. Like when I finished reading Ichigo 100%. Ughhhhh

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Uhm... I still not played this game but for what I read in the walkthrough (an excel?) corruption is for NTR? and if I spy protagonist will be NTRd... whats make the difference from not spying? isn't like this the famous "Avoidable NTR " that if I dont saw nothing it wouldn't happen, like, closing my eyes?

I'm confused.

Reactions: Tinuss
2.10 star(s) 14 Votes