ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a weird update.
Hardly any content.
When I reached the ending it kept repeating the ending over and over.
I think you are better off repeating from the beginning to see what new content there is in the middle of the game.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
It was rage inducing. Like when I finished reading Ichigo 100%. Ughhhhh
Wait, I have seen some comments like this all around the internet. What was that terrible about the ending? :D All I could find was that the MC's choice in a girl he stayed with was controversial.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Dream Girl [v0.15] A Dre@mer Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 168 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So now you have the option to choose to not play as Diggy? Yeah no still doesn't work at all, hes just a hindrance to the "story." Not to mention that what he does when you choose to NOT play as him is still cannon, so much for avoidable. As for the writing, still hasn't gotten better. MC is still a fat middle aged man child who has 500% facial animations. Oh but then out of nowhere he becomes a child, like ffs, just remake the intro. Oh and we're 8 updates in and the MC doesn't have a single sex scene, just watching other people. The only thing that could save this game is hiring a writer to completely rewrite everything.

Im honestly mad I was stupid enough to give this another chance.

Last edited:

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
So now you have the option to choose to not play as Diggy? Yeah no still doesn't work at all, hes just a hindrance to the "story." Not to mention that what he does when you choose to NOT play as him is still cannon, so much for avoidable. As for the writing, still hasn't gotten better. MC is still a fat middle aged man child who has 500% facial animations. Oh but then out of nowhere he becomes a child, like ffs, just remake the intro. Oh and we're 8 updates in and the MC doesn't have a single sex scene, just watching other people. The only thing that could save this game is hiring a writer to completely rewrite everything.

Im honestly mad I was stupid enough to give this another chance.
I appreciate the time you took to try it out, i was conflicted on trying this due to the rating.
Would have guessed that things might have got better after some patches but it seems like it hasn't.
You saved me my time at least haha.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Got a trojan alert this update, never got it in previous versions, can anyone confirm whether it is a malicious trojan or a false negative?

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
I'm trying to delete this off my computer because I'm cleaning up space. It wouldnt delete. I had to delete everything item by item until i found two things in the the video folder that i cannot delete. WTH is going on with this games files?

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes