AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Can someone plz put the MEGA link up?? I dont use the site links, they dont have seeds or something IDK....
Dunno what you mean by links, but you should just use NOPY. It's a fast and stable place to download from.

NOPY doesn't have the same server capacity as a site like Mega, so I only use them if Mega is down to keep some of the strain off, but they're very capable.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The script appears to be looping around itself. After the 10th loop of panning up Minna in camo pants and a pink top I gave up.

Mayur

Feb 23, 2018
I thought that might be the case and checked the quarantine page on my antivirus but it didn't show up on there. I even checked history and there was no action taken while unzipping the archive. Windows seems to be treating the file as Command File..(.***) where *** is blank. Now i just need to figure out how to get rid of this. I tried a force delete with an admin command prompt but that didn't work. Might have to end up relying on a 3rd party app i guess.

Thanks for confirming what the file was supposed to be.

Nvm, just tried that. Dang, something borked really hard in here. Windows or any other app installed on windows can't even target that file and treats it like a file that doesn't exsist. I have a feeling i'm going to have to try a Linux liveboot to fix this.
Quick update, probably unnecessary but to be safe, incase anyone has the same issues, use the command

" rd /s "\\?\{full path of the directory where the file is located} " in a command prompt window that has been opened as an admin.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This game takes the avoidable (NTR) a whole new level:rolleyes:
By avoiding the NTR you avoid all the sexual content in the game, nice play there dev. :LOL:

If someone is trying to play this for the non-cuck route, don’t bother, really, im not kidding,
there is absolutely nothing there.(n)

mrk0mm1

May 30, 2020
Quick update, probably unnecessary but to be safe, incase anyone has the same issues, use the command

" rd /s "\\?\{full path of the directory where the file is located} " in a command prompt window that has been opened as an admin.
still not working for me - It tells me that it cant find the folder

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
By avoiding the NTR you avoid all the sexual content in the game, nice play there dev. :LOL:

If someone is trying to play this for the non-cuck route, don’t bother, really, im not kidding,
really? thats dissapointing xD

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Ntr is sex ... great job! (monogamy sex is boring)
I have to try this!

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
C
My Dream Girl [v0.15] A Dre@mer Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 168 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
an you reupload it please

B10

Jun 25, 2017
If you sit next to Minna and then do Diggy, Minna acts as if you didn't sit next to her.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
As I understand it, this is an ntr oriented game that has an ntr avoid in the genres. But there is no content for the non-NTR part. This is true?

Reactions: acondo
2.10 star(s) 14 Votes