tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So let's say that what some people say about the Ntr route is true and it's the only one where sex happens will the Mc get to have fun too on the route or will it only be jerking off like we saw with him and Minna?

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
A Dre@mer if you are curious as to why your game is looping at the end instead of ending, it's because you are using the "call" statement incorrectly. When you call a label or a screen, you have to return from it, there always has to be a "return" statement in something that you "call".

You would probably be better using "jump" when you want to go to another label instead of using "call".

If you look at the attached picture, I just played through the game, and with how I played it there are 33 un-returned calls in the game so far for me. If I wanted the game to stop looping, I would either have to play the loop 33 times, or type "return" 33 times in your endgame label. The call stack depth should only be 1 for reference.
Thank you. I will replace the call to jump and see how it goes. I was not sure how the loop was recurring.

tailz14

Jul 23, 2017
I enjoy the premise of this story, but the forced pauses are an absolute nightmare. I read pretty fast and have no interest in being forced to stare at a picture of an ajar door or an empty side walk. I understand what you are trying to accomplish with these pauses, but it's not doing what you think it's doing. If people want to play through the game slow and take dramatic pauses, etc, they will control it that way themselves. People that are interested in reading the story are getting frustrated because it's like you have to turn two pages of a book between reading each sentence. That's not enjoyable and it's going to have the opposite effect of enticing people to support you.

Reactions: supermanz95

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I like ntr really much but I am surprised the game goes ntr route now. As far as I know I thought the game will have two paths one where you play as young mc and one where you play as very old mc. but if it "just" goes full ntr route i would at least love to see some very old dude have sex with all these incredible hot ladies. pleeeease i do everything. (like boy hero ken for example ^^)
Well if there is so much ntr now I am not against it and don’t understand the hate at all but I have to check how this goes by downloading and playing it asap

EDIT: okay i played the update and - adreamer you know i love your curvy girls and your great humor - but beside the hot scenes of all 3 girls (witch, blondie and curvy) the rest was for me personally underwhelming. i hoped to see mc optionally as old grandpa who can have fun with the girls too OR you can watch blondie and curvy have fun with some new old man character. but instead we get some very young brats who look - sorry - like dolls. and bit looky looky here and there. and the other new character is also a "sexy" muscular beachboy. hm.... if this goes on like this and after a 4/5 months we get THIS i will still follow you cause i like you and your taste in girls but i won't play this game anymore... sry

Last edited:
Reactions: Sguru007

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Damn renders in this game looks good. (y)
According to the info theres only one NTR scene? I'm gonna need a bit more.
Bookmarking this one, please keep it up!

Reactions: Sguru007

Jstew

Apr 24, 2017
I like the art in this game. Dialogue is a little awkward, but charming in it's own way. I'd really like to like this game.

But the sheer amount of pans and repetitive animations that are unskippable/unhurryable are absolutely destroying any appreciation for the game and I had to stop playing the morning you wake up in camp after being turned young. Please, for the love of Pixellated Boobs, put a button in the corner to skip a render when wanted instead of having to wait for the slow pan up or the repeated 3x animation.

Lybis D

Aug 31, 2020
I can't believe I uploaded my stuff to this place, sry about that - wrong thread

Lybis D

Aug 31, 2020
*Ahem*, anyway, replacing the things that I wanted to say here with the one on the other post that was also misplaced

=====

Really love the models, hot and distinctively different from one another. Story is kind of a miss for me. Don't know if it's because I haven't gotten into NTR lately, but hey, it's not a complete time waster as it was pretty enjoyable.

Don't really like the idea of it being SFW though - or at least, one of the "paths" are - and being an unsuccessful writer myself, I get to experience the realization of just how slim the chances are for people to produce a decent story. And it'd be even harder to make a good one. However, for everyone who read them though, it's pretty easy to tell which one is good.

Old issues seem to be here still, it's really painful of being unable to skip - not the dialogue, but the pan and zoom

All and all, it's a pretty okay-ish game. Potential is there. 3 stars from me.

=====

I only give review 1 or 5 stars and not in between, so... yeah. Definitely gonna be playing the next update.
~ Stay motivated, dev.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I enjoy the premise of this story, but the forced pauses are an absolute nightmare. I read pretty fast and have no interest in being forced to stare at a picture of an ajar door or an empty side walk. I understand what you are trying to accomplish with these pauses, but it's not doing what you think it's doing. If people want to play through the game slow and take dramatic pauses, etc, they will control it that way themselves. People that are interested in reading the story are getting frustrated because it's like you have to turn two pages of a book between reading each sentence. That's not enjoyable and it's going to have the opposite effect of enticing people to support you.
well i hated the pauses cuz i had to play again and just closed the game who would expect that after coming here to not mistaken in the future donwload the game i got to know is also NTR hahaha

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16 APK
Android games updated daily -

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes