ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game sounded good. But that the non-NTR route doesn't have (and from what it looks like it will not have) any sex scenes... Well, I don't know, the story doesn't appeal to me so much. If all the sex scenes happen on the NTR path (s), then my interest in the game is zero.

If at any point A Dre@mer decides to include sex scenes in the family-friendly route, then I'll give it a try. Until then just wish him luck and thank you very much for sharing.
Thanks for the info and saving me disk space.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Dream Girl [v0.17 Public] [A Dre@mer Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,81 GB / 289 MB - MyDreamGirl-0.17_P_V-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,77 GB / 255 MB - MyDreamGirl-0.17_P_V-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, no sex content really, other than spying on another couple for a bit. It's all a bit nonsensical. And the transitions and what not, are done in such a way that even if you're trying to rapidly click/skip/whatever ahead because of boredom, it takes forever because some scenes just won't move on.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes