Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Sleep sex tag, but no vaginal or oral tag? Wtf happened?

How long will it take this dev to realize that it'd probably be more profitable to put actual content in rather than dickin' people around?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

My Dream Girl [v0.17 Public]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Dream Girl [v0.16]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Dream Girl [v0.16]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of My Dream Girl [v0.16]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Dream Girl [v0.16]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated
: 2022-01-02
Version: 0.17 Public

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: A Dre@mer

Apr 29, 2021
Fucking hell this is garbage. Grammar is atrocious and the font and text size jump all over the place, shitty image pans are unskippable. This is like a shopping list of everything a half-way decent developer should never put in a game. Putting this on ignore.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
I mean, when you can't even spell "somewhat" correctly... If the mc was a math professor, then maybe the pun would be forgivable. It leaves me with zero confidence the game will be any good.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i read the last comments and i read many rage, frustration and hate.

i personally understand the points of criticism most of you guys made, but PLEASE write it down more constructive. some of these comments sound like angry kids who didn't get the candy they wanted.

i - again - am totally on your site about the stuff this game lacks/needs to be improved on, but didn't your mother or father told you to give constructive feedback at least for the most part?

when you say the grammar is bad, scenes aren't unskippable and there are still not much more sex scenes then write it down like this for example:

hey just played the game and i have mixed feelings about it. i recognized some things which should be definitely improved on. like the grammar/fonts for example you should maybe take someone who helps you out there and you should definitely stick to one, good readable style. we know you put much work into the renderings but please let us skip the things we don't want to see or saw enough of that would be great. and about the sex scenes, well really hoped there would be finally much more at least on the NTR department - what's holding you back here? maybe you could give us some insights?
just an example... i personally also hoped the game would take some different routes and gosh i would really like to see finally all these hotties having finally sex.(especially the red head witch and the nun for me personally) (but please not with some shota boys ty) i don't mind big breaks and i don't mind grammar stuff as long as its readable and there are russian and asian games which are way harder to read. (so no problem for me here personally) but the last update months ago was not my personal thing and i thought many felt the same thats why i hoped there will be some big improvements story,choice and kink wise. but maybe i still have to wait for that - if it will ever happen.

but don't take the very toxic negativity in some comments here personally. they are just angry and frustrated they just can't word it better it seems.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
To me the posing and the humour is pretty good. That's true for both games of this dev. I really like the facial expressions and the silly antics of the nuns.
The grammar I'd consider bugs in a text heavy game, so nothing that can't be fixed. The thing is that he's obviously not a native speaker, so he'd need someone to translate or atleast look over his text, which is an investment he might not be willing or able to make.
The lack of content I can somewhat understand, because this game is barely past the introduction. Other games milk the blueballs for years. This dev's other game shows that he's willing to deviate from the standard milking scheme of constant hjs and bjs and skip right to the sex, so let's see what the future holds. Atleast this game is also pretty funny and good for a laugh.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i get the artistic thing when the zooming in to an animation or an image, but it is annoying i cant skip it and forced to wait until it is done....also feel this game is going to where it is going very very slow :p

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes