• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Oh so this is finished and Dreams to Catch is a sequel?
What he say in "Dreams to Catch" is;
"Dreams to Catch" is a sequel to "My Dream Girls" and "A Split Existence"
(You might have noticed the Easter eggs in both the games).
Both still need to be completed, but I am finishing them along with this,
and Instead of releasing them separately, I am gradually merging the two-game into this one..

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.
I tried using the search, but I'm very confused. Most of the messages are all old and some say that only the NTR route has sex scenes. While the NO NTR one offers nothing. Can someone explain this to me a little? Does the game really have avoidable NTR? The NO NTR route has sex scenes which I would like to understand a little about. Anyone who can specify or give me advice on this

Reactions: Neonyx95

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Is there a way to change the text colour? I'm having a bugger of a time trying to read the dark grey as it blends with the background.

GanguRand

Jun 5, 2020
Hi guys.
I tried using the search, but I'm very confused. Most of the messages are all old and some say that only the NTR route has sex scenes. While the NO NTR one offers nothing. Can someone explain this to me a little? Does the game really have avoidable NTR? The NO NTR route has sex scenes which I would like to understand a little about. Anyone who can specify or give me advice on this
The walk-through will help you find all the scenes you are looking for.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
says at the end of the game this is the general game version you have to goto and join his patreon for the full game and early access versions.

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes