Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
so the general version of the game is beyond short. there is really only one sex scene that can either be the mc, another male, or no one. there are 3 paths to the end after this each path has some nudity but no real sex. the whole game is super short 10-30 mins depending how fast you read. if there is a patreon version of the game you can't see it on the free tier.

Reactions: spidey164

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, can anyone help me I have some questions.
1. Does all the scenes in the gallery are present in game, like the landlady/ Friend wife has few images in gallery, but I cannot find two in-game (1.landlady shown drunk lying on table and 2.the last image of her in gallery she is sitting on white sofa)?

2. It says the game has NTR, but is there only one scene for NTR. I mean the 3 boys at camp following/peaking Minna does she have any scenes other than the MC?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow, it's been a while since I played it and now that I decided to come back, it's already finished.:ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
2. It says the game has NTR, but is there only one scene for NTR. I mean the 3 boys at camp following/peaking Minna does she have any scenes other than the MC?
I can't help you much more about Minna's part, yes I had only seen that scene of the boys around her, maybe there are more hidden scenes I think:unsure:

2.10 star(s) 14 Votes