Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-15.00] [CeLaVie Group]

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I updated bob room cheat for Episode 1-11.03
Also Updated for Episode 12

added code to help to lower the awful grind in the game - adds money, study, mood and arousal
Just visit bobs room to get the bonus's

Code:
    $ bob_money += 300
    $ BobStudyHours = 15
    $ LynnObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LinaObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ EveObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ ArielleObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LynnObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ LinaObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ EveObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ ArielleObj.GrowArousal(10)
Episode 1-11.03
place bob_room.rpy in the game folder
Episode 12.04
place bobroom.rpy in the game folder

jonquilnatrix has another cheat that uses the diary (Ep1-11). Do not use both mods at the same time, only one or the other.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-ep-10-celavie-group.166790/post-13435978
May I prospose that you make your own thread with cheats, mods etc. It's almost impossible to help any 'straight' players here if it's spammed with complaints and questions about various mods. For very good reasons I can't and I won't help any players - playing with various mods.
Thanks a lot
Cheers
Bob

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
I'm done with episode 3 (nothing on the to-do list) but the Bookmarks state i have 90/91.

How do i find out what the last thing is i need to do to progress to episode 4 ?

EDIT: Nevermind,the movie night option with Lynn was the outstanding bookmark. When she visits you late in the evening for money, you choose the movie night three time in a row and pich all three options from top to bottom.

Last edited:

john_mogen

Aug 23, 2020
I'm done with episode 3 (nothing on the to-do list) but the Bookmarks state i have 90/91.

How do i find out what the last thing is i need to do to progress to episode 4 ?

EDIT: Nevermind,the movie night option with Lynn was the outstanding bookmark. When she visits you late in the evening for money, you choose the movie night three time in a row and pich all three options from top to bottom.
Man I think that this first movies with Lynn are my favourite part of the game. You are forcing me to replay :)

nikamodel

Jun 3, 2017
Post your save and i'll see if I can figure it out
EVENTS > 59 > Auto 1/0 1
EVENTS > 59 > DayOfWeek 7
EVENTS > 59 > Done 1/0 0
EVENTS > 59 > Hour 18
EVENTS > 59 > IsAvailable 1/0 0
EVENTS > 59 > Minutes 0
EVENTS > 59 > Progress 0

It`s repaired. I did it.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With Eve in the hospital it seems that the cafe is down to what one girl still working there.

Last edited:

joedowntown

Jun 15, 2020
I have bought atleast 50 bags of chips and still no matter what I can not get past 2200 in the TV Room.

*finally got it.

Last edited:

sharnt

Nov 19, 2017
This game is very frustrating as I seem to get stuck way too often for extended periods. I've been trying to get passed this part for the last 2 hours but none of them seem to close. Could really use some help.

I also believe something is broken for me. The 12 pool event keeps telling me I have no money, but I have plenty. At 1:30 no matter where I am it instantly drops me back to the boutique to buy a dress for Lina which I already have, and it does this every day. And at 4:30 it teleports me to Lyns room to watch her swan dance again. Somethings clearly wrong.

episode3.png

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
This game is very frustrating as I seem to get stuck way too often for extended periods. I've been trying to get passed this part for the last 2 hours but none of them seem to close. Could really use some help.

I also believe something is broken for me. The 12 pool event keeps telling me I have no money, but I have plenty. At 1:30 no matter where I am it instantly drops me back to the boutique to buy a dress for Lina which I already have, and it does this every day. And at 4:30 it teleports me to Lyns room to watch her swan dance again. Somethings clearly wrong.

View attachment 3979958

use my mod with bugfixing EP1-EP5 ... and u can play nearly error free to EP5.
Or wait for 11.0x

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-v0-5-hint-system-bugfixing-minnimix.208069/

Reactions: sharnt
3.00 star(s) 48 Votes