Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
I noticed in some of the episodes there's a glitch (or maybe it's intended, who knows) that if you offer TOO much they get mad. It sounds dumb, but try lowballing it. Maybe save before trying and reload until you find what she'll accept.
yeah i thought it was glitch too, then i checked in here there is a fan made walkthrough for ep8. saw nothing above 2100, which still lots of money

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The MC would come off better if the girls were more nastier to him in the beginning, as it stands he's more of a corrupting opportunist.
If at the start of the game the girls were nasty, scheming bitches who want to cut the MC out of his share of the inheritance, the MC would then be more of an underdog who's turning the tables on his "sisters".

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
there is a issue in ep 2 wednesday july 7, at 2100 it shows lina in the bathroom but when you click to go in its lynn's scene that plays

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
At Episode 7 and stuck at "Go to Bob's room at 06:30". How does that even work? The day starts at 6:50. I've tried to get Lynn to sleep over multiple times until it's the same loop.

In addition, the self defence / truth or dare keeps looping with no visible change, I'm already on the 3rd cycle and I still haven't completed 20:00 at the TV room.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
At Episode 7 and stuck at "Go to Bob's room at 06:30". How does that even work? The day starts at 6:50. I've tried to get Lynn to sleep over multiple times until it's the same loop.

In addition, the self defence / truth or dare keeps looping with no visible change, I'm already on the 3rd cycle and I still haven't completed 20:00 at the TV room.
I've never seen an episode have days start at 6:50 but usually the morning ones like that mean there's an overnight event. And the final scene for Episode 7, if I remember correctly, is a truth or dare scene, so once you unlock everything else you can do that one.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
The MC would come off better if the girls were more nastier to him in the beginning, as it stands he's more of a corrupting opportunist.
If at the start of the game the girls were nasty, scheming bitches who want to cut the MC out of his share of the inheritance, the MC would then be more of an underdog who's turning the tables on his "sisters".
Well if previous stories are anything to go by, there is often an element of the girls being deceptive as a final twist.

Meanwhile, in RFR, the Bob character came off as a nasty, manipulative old man, and I half expected that the flashbacks would reveal what made him that way, but MEL seems to say that no - that's just his nature!

Reactions: RustyV

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I've never seen an episode have days start at 6:50 but usually the morning ones like that mean there's an overnight event. And the final scene for Episode 7, if I remember correctly, is a truth or dare scene, so once you unlock everything else you can do that one.
I think the 06:50 thing is just to give you a status summary before your first choice at 7:00,

Spoilsport 2020

Nov 24, 2021

To be in Bobs room at 6:30, you need to go to bed at 00:30. If you go to bed at 00:00 you will wake up at 6:50.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
Need some help, this is the third time I have tried to do Ep-8'
Keep getting stuck at 92/102,
Can not seem to trigger anything new.

(Using "MyEarlyLife-10.01-Win")
MEL(Ep-8).jpg screenshot0002.png

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
As for the rest of us, we have to wait a while. I managed to find the :
  • Diamond, Platinum and Gold members: ...Friday May 10th (estimated)
  • Master members: ... May 22nd
  • Silver members: ... May 27th
  • Bronze members: ... May 30th
  • Supporters: ...June 7th
  • Public: ... June 28th
So, still about a month to go for non-supporters. I guess patience is in order, then.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
As for the rest of us, we have to wait a while. I managed to find the :

So, still about a month to go for non-supporters. I guess patience is in order, then.
I was asking for help with Ep-8.
That been out for around two months.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
JGNeon's Cheat Menu for My Early Life
Created for Episode 10, should work on future versions as well​

Features:
  • Menu modification that adds a "Cheats" button in the top left corner
  • Ability to add 1000 money, fill up all study hours, and fill up moods+arousal for all three girls (based on the previous "bob_room" cheat mod - this can be triggered from any location that shows the girls' locations and current moods)
  • Reset hint descriptions for all available events, in case you're stuck (no events triggered at the times shown)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I was asking for help with Ep-8.
That been out for around two months.
I have this same error. How do I get past it
The new cheat mod I just posted might help you get past this. I made it for episode 10, but it should work on all earlier episodes as well, especially if you're running it off the latest release.

I noticed more people were having issues, and I've had issues as well. I had already been tinkering in the developer console to access the event data directly, and noticed that the times (paired with location) they are set to trigger don't always match up with the hint provided. This mod adds the option to "reset" these hints to a generic description, based on their actual trigger times and locations. The mod will only reset hints for active events that are waiting to trigger (it won't set the hints for already completed events, or events that aren't available to trigger yet), it's handy to use once you reach a point where nothing seems to trigger new events at the provided times/locations.

Reactions: littleblack
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes