Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Win/Linux [1,27 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,29 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just as a confirmation I assume these links include the fixed version after the malware was found?

Sirat

Aug 7, 2023
Hello everyone! Could you help me with hidden events? Does anybody know, how to see them in ep 10?

BinkyTClown

Jan 29, 2018
Have you tried to let both girls win/penetrate while Eva looking? Should complete the event.

I have just this and one hidden event left but I can't even get back to having them both at the pool. When i talk to them at dinner it just sets up a repeating photoshoot with Lynn.

smurfman

Jul 15, 2018
im stuck at 62 of 88. hints say 6.30 in bobs room..19.00 in dinning room.. and cafe at 16.30. ive done these several time with the same seen. any ideas of what i should do next

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
im stuck at 62 of 88. hints say 6.30 in bobs room..19.00 in dinning room.. and cafe at 16.30. ive done these several time with the same seen. any ideas of what i should do next
I would start with checking events, not the question mark to see if there are more info.
But at 62/88 it seems like you have missed something. I was 12 days in and had 63/88 done from Café so it is very hard to backtrack where you are and if you missed something, sorry.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
After writing a walkthrough for Episode 01, I noticed that it wasn't as easy for EP 02 and beyond. It's a sandbox game and depending on how you play, the subsequent episodes may start on a different tag, especially if you use the Jump to Episode button.
So I thought to myself, then do it as a mod and then just as a help system. So if you get stuck and can't move forward, you can see what you could do next.

I added a few corrections that I noticed. If these bugs are corrected in the following episodes of the original game, I will remove them.

The mod can also be used retroactively on saved games, although currently only for episode 1... but I will work on the further episodes.

Here u can find my mod : Hint-Mod by Minnimix

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys, I just played the entire episode 10, without any shocks or interruptions.
In my opinion, the billing of the game has greatly improved, do not use cheats or anything, just play fair, Greetings and thank you.
a question.... how when is the next episode???

dbala81

Jan 26, 2019
I would start with checking events, not the question mark to see if there are more info.
But at 62/88 it seems like you have missed something. I was 12 days in and had 63/88 done from Café so it is very hard to backtrack where you are and if you missed something, sorry.
GO to Lynn rooms at 15:30

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
damn on eps8. i think the girls became addicted to money..from 20$ to 500$, with a very limited photoshoot session..btw does anyone know how much should i offer Eve the second time to get another bj in the morning? tried to give her 5000, but she get mad..lol

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
damn on eps8. i think the girls became addicted to money..from 20$ to 500$, with a very limited photoshoot session..btw does anyone know how much should i offer Eve the second time to get another bj in the morning? tried to give her 5000, but she get mad..lol
I noticed in some of the episodes there's a glitch (or maybe it's intended, who knows) that if you offer TOO much they get mad. It sounds dumb, but try lowballing it. Maybe save before trying and reload until you find what she'll accept.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes