Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
3 sisters but no incest, to me that sounds kind of confusing, patreon forbids incest but there are ways around that, but since the dev isn't willing to include (implicit) incest I'll try another game, good luck
Thats up to you - maybe there are other ways to 'solve' the Patreon issue - wait and see

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
After reading many of the replies, I concluded that many people here have not played any of Bob's games.
I also noticed that many people can not read. ( Bob's dad and his dad's girlfriend die. His dad's girlfriend has three daughters. The Lawyer Spelled Layer in the game states Bob has no obligation to the girls since they are not related .)
Why would people ask for an incest tag? Maybe if people played games before commenting on them, they would not ask silly questions. 5f3b41e3df85330e04119d16bf8fdda1.jpg

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Says ---->"Follow Bob in his fifth adventure with his 3 gorgeous 'siblings" How can it be the fifth adventure with a tag that says " no sexual content" ?? And then why would I want this game??

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Says ---->"Follow Bob in his fifth adventure with his 3 gorgeous 'siblings" How can it be the fifth adventure with a tag that says " no sexual content" ?? And then why would I want this game??
I believe it means theres no sexual content at the moment in this release. Check out the dev's completed games to get an idea as to why.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
I am surprised with all the negative comments on all of these boards. Why are all thses people so negative. Until you make your own game, shut the h... up. If you don't like something, just move on to something else.
No, you are NOT surprised - your comment is also negative, just not towards the "game" but towards those you address. "Don't be so negative" is one of the most negative things you can say today.. :p

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Last time I released a game with 'pre tags' many players complained about it so ...
Of course there will be lot of sexial contents :)
I always feel the need to ask, just because each dev is different in how they use it, each player is different in how they view it, and I just never really know. lol

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
After reading many of the replies, I concluded that many people here have not played any of Bob's games.
I also noticed that many people can not read. ( Bob's dad and his dad's girlfriend die. His dad's girlfriend has three daughters. The Lawyer Spelled Layer in the game states Bob has no obligation to the girls since they are not related .)
Why would people ask for an incest tag? Maybe if people played games before commenting on them, they would not ask silly questions. View attachment 2761533
The general view of the game doesn't make this evident, on the other point what I can say is that I never try a game without knowing what it is about (it would be a waste of time) or if it has or not the possibility of having the tags that I look for it, but that's me, everyone has the right to find what they want.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The general view of the game doesn't make this evident, on the other point what I can say is that I never try a game without knowing what it is about (it would be a waste of time) or if it has or not the possibility of having the tags that I look for it, but that's me, everyone has the right to find what they want.
This is from the game description from the initial post.
" His dad just died in an accident with his new girlfriend. Bob and her 3 daughters are suddenly without parents and Bob's dad just bought and expensive house. " If incest is in there I do not see it. If it said Bob and his sisters ummm yea that would be incest.

If you don't waste your time trying out a game then why:unsure:waste your time making a:poop:comment?

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
This is from the game description from the initial post.
" His dad just died in an accident with his new girlfriend. Bob and her 3 daughters are suddenly without parents and Bob's dad just bought and expensive house. " If incest is in there I do not see it. If it said Bob and his sisters ummm yea that would be incest.

If you don't waste your time trying out a game then why:unsure:waste your time making a:poop:comment?
my translator was a little inaccurate in translating this, as for the time-wasting part, that's for me to decide

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
my translator was a little inaccurate in translating this, as for the time-wasting part, that's for me to decide
The same thing happened to me, I had to go through the translator 5 times to be able to understand this lol

actually this doesn't have incest but maybe an incest patch will solve the problem

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
The same thing happened to me, I had to go through the translator 5 times to be able to understand this lol

actually this doesn't have incest but maybe an incest patch will solve the problem
forget about it, the dev made it clear that this won't have incest, not even with a patch. I've wasted too much time here, the line is moving lol

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
How hard is it to understand the family dynamic, it is basically using the tv show "The Brady Bunch" as its base but there is marriage between the parents. All this to get around Patreons rules.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
"Bob and her 3 daughters"
So Bob is a female?
"Bob in his fifth adventure with his 3 gorgeous 'siblings'"
And.. "her" daughters are also his sisters?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
"Bob and her 3 daughters"
So Bob is a female?
"Bob in his fifth adventure with his 3 gorgeous 'siblings'"
And.. "her" daughters are also his sisters?
Read it - His dad just died in an accident with his new girlfriend. Bob and her 3 daughters are suddenly without parents
Girlfriends' daughters

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sad that reviews can be so biased, I think there should be a stricter rule about this. I think they would have to be blocked until the game reached at least 5 updates, and then they would be released. How to rate a game giving 5 stars based on half a dozen images? As if I already knew the whole story? As can be seen, the 5-star ratings are from fans of the developer, and are completely irrelevant and biased. And instead of helping, it only gets in the way, because whoever reads them will know that they are nothing more than flattery.
I'm a helper writer on a game, which is now 2 years old, and I could have given a big positive review about it here, but I didn't, as that would be biased.
The ratings (as one guy said in his review) are supposed to give a sense of what players will find in that game, both positively and negatively. And not just a flattery of a developer.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Sad that reviews can be so biased, I think there should be a stricter rule about this. I think they would have to be blocked until the game reached at least 5 updates, and then they would be released. How to rate a game giving 5 stars based on half a dozen images? As if I already knew the whole story? As can be seen, the 5-star ratings are from fans of the developer, and are completely irrelevant and biased. And instead of helping, it only gets in the way, because whoever reads them will know that they are nothing more than flattery.
I'm a helper writer on a game, which is now 2 years old, and I could have given a big positive review about it here, but I didn't, as that would be biased.
The ratings (as one guy said in his review) are supposed to give a sense of what players will find in that game, both positively and negatively. And not just a flattery of a developer.
I agree with you. However some reviews are based upon episode 1 that is released for the highest Tiers at Patreon. Historically my games have always had very low rating. Every time one of my games have been released on F95 - between 3 and 10 throlls returns and give my games 1 star. In the beginning I was very annoyed but today I just laugh. I have tried to convince staff that they should remove it, but so far - only 5 star ratings have been removed.
As long as staff don't want to stop that nonsense the rating system is useless.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes