Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

mikl

May 16, 2017
is anyone able to give me a bit of a guide on this game? i started and played for a while and did a couple of photoshoots with the girls but no affection or any other stats change. i also got hints to go to the boutique to look for ballet shoes but when i go there nothing happens?
Here is a link to the walkthrough and save. It must be used together. It's from LUCUMO.

Reactions: forgive and Nicoed

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hello comunity, at me on day 26 (July,32 :ROFLMAO: ) on 22:00 Eve enters my room for having all my money, witout 100$. :oops:
MC in his kindness left her all his money for the usual circumstances. (In my case ca. 4400$).
How I can stop such a financial desaster? :unsure:
Greetings, A Kitty

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Hello comunity, at me on day 26 (July,32 :ROFLMAO: ) on 22:00 Eve enters my room for having all my money, witout 100$. :oops:
MC in his kindness left her all his money for the usual circumstances. (In my case ca. 4400$).
Greetings, A Kitty
You can't prevent that. There are always events that are expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: Angora Kitty

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Greetings, A Kitty
Try to keep less than 2000 on you,

Reactions: Naruru

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
Hi all having a problem with knowing what you're up to, I've modified my own game files to assist me and figured I'd put this here for any others that would like them.

It's a simple modification of the customscreens.rpy file - more specifically the events_status() section so regardless of the file episode you are currently playing it should work. The attached file is from Episode 6, but if you have problems, just cut and paste the events_status() section from this file into your own.
The changes are listed here if you'd rather copy/paste over your own files instead of download my file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The file belongs in the following folder/directory:
[WhereverYouInstalledYourGame]\game\custom\customscreens.rpy
I don't know if you can just put this into your game\custom folder if you haven't already UnRen'd your game files.

If you don't UnRen your renpy games, you can look for information and help here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui...nren-powershell-forall-v8-16-unren-old.92717/

Here are some images to show how it's changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, I've re-worked the wording to be a bit clearer including showing you the Event number (and if it's a multi-stage, the -stage you've done) as well as whether you have completed it or not, or if it's not yet something you can complete (requires others completed first).

Unfortunately, I can't get much more information with this simple modification. Other information is spread throughout all the individual files and would require very in-depth mods that wouldn't be backwards or forwards compatible. At least with this, if you think an event is repeating and going nowhere, you can now check the -counter and see if it's increasing meaning you are making progress. I also can't get the maximum with this modification sorry, all you can see is what it is and if it's increasing.

I also included the Time and Date up the top, because I was sick of checking the events and forgetting what the actual date/time was that I was looking for :/

I don't make the UnRen files, please direct all Praise to those people.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone have a $5 sub that can post whatever is behind this paywall? I'm just curious since there's a lot of comments

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone have a $5 sub that can post whatever is behind this paywall? I'm just curious since there's a lot of comments

'My Early Life' Episode 1- 6 for Bronze members

Dear Audience
Thank you very much for your kind support.

Without support from all my audience - this game will not exist.
I'm proud and happy to release episode 1- 6 to all my Bronze members
This is by far the largest update I ever have made. More than 2500 new high resolution images are implemented in this update.
More than 400 new subevents are added to this update.
Please be patient - very patient. You need to expect at least 6 hours of gameplay or even much more.
You can now withdraw a certain part of the money you have gained from your website
Due to the giant update I hope that you'll accept it if you're facing some bugs in this release.
Thanks again for your support and wish you happy playing.

Wish you Happy New Year
Cheers

Bob
( EDIT: Link Removed)

If you like the game, Please support CeLeVie,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear all
Happy New Year to all of you
Thank you very much to all my supporters. You're the reason why I'm able to make these games.
I want to give you an update on episode 7 of 'My Early Life'
So far 1.700 images are ready and the story has been written. I have just started to implement the conditions and various issues to be solved. There are still hundreds of images to be made, but I expect that I'll be able to send a version to my alpha team within the next couple of days.
For episode 7 I have added a few animations and there will be new challenges too. As you might know - it is required that the girls are in a good mood in order to make any progress with them. From episode 7 you also need to be sure that their level of arousal is high.
In episode 7 a new gallery is added so you can see which images you have taken with the camera.
I hope I'll be able to implement a new hint system but time is running so I can't guarantee.
Wish you all happy playing
Cheers
Bob
Image is from episode 7

If you like the game, Please support CeLeVie,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
94/95 the last event in episode 6 I have a boutique left at 13 how to start, what should I do and is it related to money

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really like this game. The girls are by far some of the hottest in adult games. IMO Lynn should be the Dev's new icon logo.
Logic issues.
Lina let's you take photos of her naked in her room for $100, but it takes &500 to take nude photos of her by the pool. Why would the MC pay this?
Events keep contradicting themselves. Girls will do one thing at one time but refuse to do nearly the same thing at another time. A girl is naked and will kiss the MC, then later on she refuses to kiss the MC because she's naked.
I'm still not buying in a school full of teenagers no one has seen the girls photos. Okay the MC blocked the site locally, but he cannot control what happens to the photos once he posts them.
IF the MC wants to corrupt Lynn why not have another girl over for a photo shoot with Lynn. It would be easier to get her to be lesbian-curious with a stranger than her own sister.
The younger sister seem open to anything if pushed, getting her to do a girl-on-girl shoot seems it would be as easy as introducing anther girl to her.
Again overall great game, just some minor logic issues.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes