Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
They are not there by error, but normally there are conditions to trigger them, and when using fast skip, you reach these events even if the conditions are not fulfilled. Also, tab is easier to use than ctrl, as you don't have to keep the key pressed. It is easy to reproduce the problem with a new game.

a little batch file with

Code:
cd game
for /R %%f in (*.rpyc) do ..\lib\py3-windows-x86_64\python.exe -O ..\unrpyc.py --init-offset "%%f"
inside
Thank you, excellent information which I will include in my list of tools. Do you happen to know the equivalent line for mac use; if not I'll figure it out - it has been years since I ran code like this.

I did not know that renpy fast skip has that 'feature' of blasting over conditions that are unfulfilled. The way I use it, rollback and then skip forward, wouldn't create problems in MEL or other CLVG games, but for other games where the text is super tedious, it might. Good to know.

BTW, do you know how to run a do-loop inside the renpy developer's console? I read the renpy handbook and couldn't find any reference to this?

mikl

May 16, 2017
Developer, please change the font. It is very difficult to translate such a text with the help of a translator.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2020
I'm definitely going to play it, if it's 20 episodes I'll wait for episode 19 ^^ I love the concept and the progress so far in the celavie games, cut after the first one I'm going to bite my fingers!

thank you again for all your game, best one, best concept it's smarter and smarter than it looks <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The text that is used in the game is terrible, is it possible to get options to change it in future releases.

Reactions: kuindai

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Dam'd... stuck at 76/77 ! I can't trigger the Lynn's room at 15:30. Sh's never there !
Any clue people ?

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes