Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Stuck at 76/77 in the pool at 16:00. What could I have missed? Tell me please.
At 22:00 in Bob's room give her 20 $ and ask her to pose in the pool the day after. You must be there at 16:00. There are 4 levels in this event.

Reactions: oopsalot

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Much better this time around, Bob. Seems you've found a way to keep the difficulty from RFR while allowing for a system to let others fasttrack to find all the bookmarks for the chapter. I enjoyed E1 of this game quite a bit.

One request for newer players: include the journal as part of the initial walkthrough. The bookmark checkpoints are tucked in a neat corner and not very easy to find at first glance.

Reactions: kuindai

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi all
A hint to play this game:
Be aware that bookmarks and events are combined in different timeslots. That means you might need to discuss or make a choise in one timeslot to be able to trigger a bookmark in another timeslot. Bookmarks can contain many subevents.
Another hint - start to play with one girl and make her happy and ignore that the other girls are in bad mood - just take pictures of them when you have the change. After few days switch to another girl etc. Ignore the event list in Stat until you're completely stock - then you might get some ideas when you see whats missing. Read the dialogs as this is not a click and watch novel. Wish you happy playing

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Stuck also at 76/77 but for 17:00 in Lynn's room.

please help
Go to the lingerie at 14:30 and make sure to make an agreement with Lynn. Make sure to have at least 50 $. Then you can go back to her room at 17:00

Apr 30, 2021
I typically rate clv games as the best content on this site, so i'm not just another toxic lurker like on the first few pages of this thread - but I still have a complaint - the 'malicious save' blocker is a ridiculously terrible addition. It's not like the save file could be malware and using it blocks basic save fixing. At the moment the yes button does not allow you to load it

Reactions: titit and domatt54

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't say exactly why but I really like these games.
Was hoping Lynn's boyfriend would be a girlfriend.

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes