Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes
Jan 24, 2023
I just kept going into her room in the morning at 9AM until the MC started asking her about her bra. And after taking her picture a few times in the pool. Eventually you will get the option to start taking photos of her in her school uniform in the morning at 9AM and after school at 15:30. It took awhile but eventually you will start to get those options after she asks for money after awhile.
Thanks dude! Will keep plodding...

How you should know that? "STRATEGY" and "FOLLOW THE DIALOGS AND GAME RULES". :)
Trying to! Not always particularly helpful :unsure:

dronnoh

Jun 14, 2019
So, uh... If public version of episode 11 released this wednesday instead of July 26th, does that mean that public release of episode 12 is scheduled around the end of august to match the supporters release? It's just got a bit confusing with all these delays.

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
Can someone explain what needs to be done to get through this FUCKING 1st episode as it should? I’m trying to do everything as I say, but I’m stuck at these points that I need to go through, and what I didn’t do, bitch it’s impossible to go further, what a FUCKING GAME THIS TURNED OUT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
READ THE PAGES MAYBE? Everything is explained

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
How is it possible to have this many QQ people at the same time in here?

Firstly the game is slowburn, if you don't like that - STOP playing and stop QQ.
Like everything else you need to:
  1. Keep a good economy to buy stuff
    How to do this? Take photos and sell them
  2. Keep the people around you happy (and sometimes aroused)
    Do nice things (as oppose to the constant qq in here), maybe give them money or do a favor.
How is this different from real life, have none of you qqs lived?
As this thread has been around since Episode 1, search before you rage and above all, use your brain.
Start to appreciate others work, it might change your perspective.

And really, how hard can it be to do above?
I have even posted walkthroughs for episode 8-11 to help people.
Try to ask nicely, you might get lucky and get some help.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
i seem stuck on Episode 7, it's my last objective "Event- Go to the dining room at 19:00" Bookmarks 74/77

Does anyone have any idea how to start it? other episodes took while figure out but this one I have no idea

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
i seem stuck on Episode 7, it's my last objective "Event- Go to the dining room at 19:00" Bookmarks 74/77

Does anyone have any idea how to start it? other episodes took while figure out but this one I have no idea
It should be that you inivite them to a game at 20.00 in the TV room. this is without me knowing what you have triggered earlier

Reactions: godscoper

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It should be that you inivite them to a game at 20.00 in the TV room. this is without me knowing what you have triggered earlier
sometimes that one snaggs and ya have to spend a couple days taking pics of the girls or replaying other events

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
I think one thing I snagged it with is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
74/77 I must say that I am missing the ability to skip text now. This game is too repetitive grind for reading story content we have seen 10+ times.

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
just finish the chapter 11.after MC house get burned.save the eldest sister,talk,click.tap,click..rescue the two sister and talk with them click again few time and finish.wham..end of chapter 11.honestly from my point of view look like rushing to end the chapter or maybe i press the mouse to fast.from 97 or 98 of 105 event instantly complete the quest.i just wish it will be a cliffhanger after the house burn or maybe he plan properly to save the two sister.but maybe the developer game have a better plan.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah does this on the weekend repeating the same scene, and also loops the fight training over 3 stages, not sure if the fight needs to be at a particular stage for the dare game to move forward, code doesnt seem to be this just say events done should be 75 to go to the next stage. So theres some hidden one I cant seem to find.

alf04

Jan 2, 2018
- - - Wonder if anyone can confirm what I'm suspecting about the free version of the game: Played earlier versions and ran again and again into bugs that would for the most part not outright break the game but force you to skip to next episode at some point. Read how others experienced the same, although hardly ever the same bugs (!). I remember a previous comment by the Dev (quote missing), that he then toned down, of how free players would never really get to play a bug-free version, etc.

Recently the dev revealed what mechanism he uses to protect the patreon-versions of his game from being published: he can identify/ban a leaker by individualizing versions of the game like this: in every episode he has ~10 alternative, slightly differing images - with 2 episodes that would already make for a 100 different versions of the game (with episode 3 1000 and so forth) that all can be identified/attributed individually.

Dealing with that type of ingenuous caution as regards the dev, I wouldn't put it past him if he also works with 'individually bugged versions' i.e. with bugs that can change from at least one upload of the free version to another, and that do not only concern the most recent episode but then earlier episodes as well, making it, after all, a total, unrepeatable bug-fest (at least for players of the free version). - Wonder if anyone has arrived at a similar suspicion?

Reactions: denen
3.20 star(s) 41 Votes