Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
study and take photos when possible, right? I understand so? but the thing is that if they pay attention to the dialogues, they are always a little gold when I shoot them suddenly.. except in cases when MS persuades them to a photo shoot.. how to solve this problem?
"creep shots" you can get 1 at 0:00 of lynn or lina depending on what ep ur on you can get multiple of eve. And same thing when u first wake up

Falkocias

Jul 9, 2024
Hola todos,necesito ayuda no puedo pasar el capitulo 2 solo me falta la accion de las" 9:30 en la cocina" fui todos los dias de la semana y cualquier opcion que haga me sigue contando como no completada y con eso pasaria al capitulo 3, tengo 81/82 listos ayuda porfavor

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
At the risk of a barrage of "Do the hints", I'm stuck on 3 remaining triggers on Ep1.

08:30 in the bathroom (Lina) - I've taken photos of her numerous times and asked about Eve's tips etc
16:00 in the bathroom (Lina) - Tried the options, she's either kicks me out or says "come back later!". Is this an invite? If so, when? Or is she just saying come back when she's not in there.
21:00 in the bathroom (Lina) - As above. I just don't know how to proceed :unsure:

I appreciate this is slowburn and that's fine. It just becomes very frustrating!
You have missed one earlier where you are supposed to tell her in her room 09.30 or 10.30 I think that ends with you choosing to let her see you naked

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
Hola todos,necesito ayuda no puedo pasar el capitulo 2 solo me falta la accion de las" 9:30 en la cocina" fui todos los dias de la semana y cualquier opcion que haga me sigue contando como no completada y con eso pasaria al capitulo 3, tengo 81/82 listos ayuda porfavor
Sounds like you need to visit Lynn in kitchen during the weekend at 9:30 MULTIPLE times.
If not done after 1 weekend, fast forward to the next.

FBRaW

Jul 23, 2017
i got stuck at the end of chapter 7.
go to the dining room 19.00. 74/77 unlock
I've tried everything, but the events just keep repeating themselves. can anyone help me see what i missed?

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
At the risk of a barrage of "Do the hints", I'm stuck on 3 remaining triggers on Ep1.

08:30 in the bathroom (Lina) - I've taken photos of her numerous times and asked about Eve's tips etc
16:00 in the bathroom (Lina) - Tried the options, she's either kicks me out or says "come back later!". Is this an invite? If so, when? Or is she just saying come back when she's not in there.
21:00 in the bathroom (Lina) - As above. I just don't know how to proceed :unsure:

I appreciate this is slowburn and that's fine. It just becomes very frustrating!
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-v0-2-hint-system-bugfixing-minnimix.208069/

There are still a few bugs in the respective episodes that I have fixed with my mod, plus a better overview of what you should do next.

I am working with Bob together to eliminate the bugs from the first episodes, but that will take a while, so just download the mod, install it and have fun with this mod in EP1 & EP2. .. EP3 in progress

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes