Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hi Celaviegroup - just been playing Ep2 (I'm a Silver Patreon member, not used the version here).
I had about $700 and the scene where the MC is looking for cameras popped up. It always shows twice for some reason if you don't have the money.
I suddenly only had $80 and, when I tried to click on Inventory it ended the Episode and sent me to wait for Ep3! The latter is probably because of the overlap between 'Inventory' and 'Skip Episode' once you have Hacking stats to display.
Fortunately I had a prior save, but thought I'd report the bug.
Save attached.

Reactions: Dingdingdong22

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi Celaviegroup - just been playing Ep2 (I'm a Silver Patreon member, not used the version here).
I had about $700 and the scene where the MC is looking for cameras popped up. It always shows twice for some reason if you don't have the money.
I suddenly only had $80 and, when I tried to click on Inventory it ended the Episode and sent me to wait for Ep3! The latter is probably because of the overlap between 'Inventory' and 'Skip Episode' once you have Hacking stats to display.
Save attached.
Please contact me at Patreon, thanks

Reactions: Jimwalrus

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Save attached.
Did the loss of money happen at about 2200 in Bobroom when Eve asked him for extra money? Something similar happened to me at that point.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Hi
Thank you for your extensive and detailed - let's call it a kind of WT :) I would like to make some small comments to explain why I have made the game this way. The game is build up around our MC and the the 3 sisters. It's the players job to corrupt them. I have done my utmost to make it as realistic as possible imcluding the girls reactions and behaviour. As an example - 9:30 in the kitchen that you have comment as 'even worse' : For each time our MC meet her in the kitchen he's able to make minor progress with her. If you read the dialog instead of open Renpy SDK you'll realize what is needed to make further progress. There are 8 steps of progress in this bookmark so it will take some game weeks to almost undress her. It's still a game for fun so - of course -many things are still unrealistic. The bookmarks are organized so there is 1 bookmark for each timeslot (30 minutes timeslot from 7:00 to 24:00 per girl minus some slots that are not active) Depending how the game will be played there will always be some slots that haven't been fully triggered in the end. To trigger them you'll need to forward time to reach these bookmarks. As long as there are endless ways to play the game it's impossible to avoid - or at least I haven't figured out how to do it.
You mentioned the kitchen bookmark at 18:30 as a bookmark with no hints: Sorry but you're wrong :) . In the beginning of episode 1 the girls asked our MC to make dinner. If you read that - you'll know that you have to be in the kitchen (Remember it's a game - not a novel :)
I have previous given hints here - how to play the game so you can avoid most of the problems - simply start with 1 girl and make her happy 24/7 and earn money by taken pictures of these girls and ignore that they are in bad mood.After 1 week switch to next girl etc. If you play the game this way and read the dialogs you'll be able to play the game with almost no grind.
If you just click around and don't read the dialogs you'll never be able to finish any episode.
I believe that is mainly the free players that have problems. My supporters invest their money in my game and is much more motivated to play the game asit has to be played. Please also keep in mind that Imake this game myself with 1 huy that helps me with some of the images. I have monthly updates with more than 1000 new images so it'simpossible to make a 100 % perfect game that everybody likes.
Thanks again for the nice words about my game - I appreciate it very much
I agree with everything you said, except one minor point. The kitchen at 1830 does have a dialog hint, but it is the only event where you have to click into a home nav location where none of the FC's are. I was trying to call out its uniqueness this way.

godgame77

Aug 31, 2019
Ep 2: Ho bisogno di aiuto con Lina alle 18 e alle 22:30. Conclusi gli altri fatti, qui ripetuto le scene decine di volte ma non succede nulla, Tks

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I agree with everything you said, except one minor point. The kitchen at 1830 does have a dialog hint, but it is the only event where you have to click into a home nav location where none of the FC's are. I was trying to call out its uniqueness this way.
Okay - np - Thanks for your explanation. Have a great day

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Celaviegroup another great game best so far.
much prefer the play style in the current game compared to MBFD S2 but have enjoyed all your games so far.
enough for me to finally put some money your way bronze here i come.
hope you keep making these games for years to come
Leave a 5star rating to overcome the trolls' silly reviews. Just click on the stars.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks
I haven’t had time to maintain both sites but will try to do it this month. Patreon had severe issues with their site but the vpn issue should have been solved now.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes