Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

mikl

May 16, 2017
To all of you that complain about the game and it's broken etc.
Keep in mind that you're playing a leaked - non public version. What did you expect?
Please wait until I make ep 4 public - maybe that will help you a lot.
Have a great day out there
Cheers
Bob
I'm playing a leaked, non-public version. Passed without problems, Carefully read the dialogues. There are no problems with photos and money. And negative reviews are written by those who have crooked hands and no brains.

closerer

Jul 18, 2018
Anyone can help complete this task in ep4, at 20:00 everyday the event with the eldest sister auto activates so I can't get to Lynn's room

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Activate the console and type bob_money = 0 or get the amount of cash under the amount she wants. Next time at 8 the edlest sis will come, but on the next day she doesn't come and youre able to go to Lynns room.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The game is not great, it could be with some rework, but it's not. If you know exactly what to do you can progress, sure you can finish it fast once you have memorized exact sentence of events and know all bugs to avoid, but for a new player that simply tries to play the game as it is, without any walkthrough or external help, it's just a horrible experience. Multiple examples of people stuck on many different things in this thread prove that very well.

The event system here is the worst I've ever seen in a game on this site and I've seen a lot. Multiple mindless repetitions of the same events, some of them available only on weekends while the event button shows just the hour and place, with completely unrelated event during the weekdays at the same place and hour, possible dead ends if you don't choose the only right option from three choices of sending phone pics, hacking or showing dick, counter intuitive progress where you have to actually forget taking a pic during a shower encounter in a game where taking pics is your only source of income, money is required for everything and the game heavily implies you should take these pics and so on. There are many examples where the idea behind the progress is outright stupid.

People not acknowledging obvious heavy flaws must be hardcore fanboys. The developer probably doesn't even understand how heavily the visual side is carrying this game despite unbearable gameplay.

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Almost finished, last step the 19:00 in dining room.
I don't find how to trigger that one.
Any clue ?

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, the renders are nice, but the grind. Having to read every single detail?!? Crap! Not my thing. I can make money, get the girls to take pics but ... There are no indicators as to what to do next. Like, what?!? I got the reading Yoga maxed, reading Photography maxed. No idea what that did. I am just wondering why the creator of this want soooo much grind? Turned me off.

Pianoman

Feb 22, 2018
I'm also missing Event 6:30 at bob's room at Episode 1. Stuck at 76/77. I even tried following the walkthrough on patreon, not from the beginning but with my savegame starting when I was already at 76/77 for the whole 10 days. I really would appreciate someone's help. I tried everything with every girl for weeks ingame. Thank you for any hint you can give me, guys!

thifal

Jun 4, 2021
Impossible to start this game . It seems to be simpler than the previous 4 Bob games that I liked. But sorry this time it will be without me. I can't figure out the meaning of the story.
:cry:o_O:unsure:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
how do i get "6:30 at bob's room" to trigger? i only wake up at 7:00
I'm also missing Event 6:30 at bob's room at Episode 1. Stuck at 76/77.
Due to extensive spaghetti code copypasting the last EP1 event at 6:30 triggers at the end of the week but is never set as triggered. So either go for that skip episode button or enable console and type in there what's missing in the code:
Code:
EVENTS[55].SetDone()

Reactions: Pianoman
3.20 star(s) 41 Votes