Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I don't understand it. You figured out there is a challenge in that some events need to be repeated muliiple times and others don't. You don't like this challenge, so you want to dev to tailor the game your liking. Perhaps you could consider there are lots of users who also see this challenge and overcome it and enjoy the game as is.
Please continue to "feed" the troll. That makes my day more funny :p:):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: keer and RustyV

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, I dunno about that, I've done this event over 10 times at high arousal and it ends the same way every time, but the event is still incomplete. So there's likely a prerequisite somewhere. That's the thing that's shitty about this walkthrough compared to the walkthrough on all the previous games, it gives no information on what that prerequisite is, every single event I have available right now all have the same ending no matter the amount of times I've completed them. Dialogue gives no information, despite what the dev likes to claim.

I'm stuck at 1530 lynn room and 1600 lynn room, done both of those many times at full arousal with no changes, ending in "okay... as you wish"
2000 tv room, which i assume is the game night, same as above, ending in "eve could arrive at any time"
1100 bathroom with eve, same as above, ending in "please leave me alone" (getting this response even after spending the night with her, and doing both her morning events to the point where there are no more dialogue changes, multiple times)
1200 pool with eve, same as above, cunni then "please stop", multiple times.
EDIT: Looks like it's a low arousal on the 3rd trip to the beach.

the 1100 in the bathroom and 1200 in the pool should be fixed with the files I posted earlier.

the 2000 in the TV room is only triggered when you do all the Eve events (i.e., the bathroom).

Last edited:

tbot85

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah, I dunno about that, I've done this event over 10 times at high arousal and it ends the same way every time, but the event is still incomplete. So there's likely a prerequisite somewhere. That's the thing that's shitty about this walkthrough compared to the walkthrough on all the previous games, it gives no information on what that prerequisite is, every single event I have available right now all have the same ending no matter the amount of times I've completed them. Dialogue gives no information, despite what the dev likes to claim.

I'm stuck at 1530 lynn room and 1600 lynn room, done both of those many times at full arousal with no changes, ending in "okay... as you wish"
2000 tv room, which i assume is the game night, same as above, ending in "eve could arrive at any time"
1100 bathroom with eve, same as above, ending in "please leave me alone" (getting this response even after spending the night with her, and doing both her morning events to the point where there are no more dialogue changes, multiple times)
1200 pool with eve, same as above, cunni then "please stop", multiple times.
Lynn at the beach requires a VERY specific arousal level in one step (it's stupidly specific), I used the console to set it to 1 and that worked. She'll stop the PC and suggest a photoshoot instead..

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Lynn at the beach requires a VERY specific arousal level in one step (it's stupidly specific), I used the console to set it to 1 and that worked. She'll stop the PC and suggest a photoshoot instead..
Yep, that's it. Looks like it's less than 7.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Not just less than 7, halfway through it checks for >=4, but it also increased at least twice during the event. And it needs to pass the >=4 check, but fail the >=7 check...
Ha, right, so you do actually need to come in with an arousal of exactly 1 to account for the arousal growth. Wild.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
A. Why the fucking fuckballs would I help a Dev who has already told me my feedback is worthless to him?

and

B. I REALLY fucking hope that all my complaining delays this game until the heat-death of the universe.
A: Because he can do things you can't and lots of people enjoy what he does.
A+: Maybe your feedback is useless to him, for example, if lots of people have already made that suggestion and then shut up about it.
B: You're not being very nice or very practical. You could accomplish the same effect by just ignoring the game entirely. Much less effort on your part. Now you don't have to keep screeching until the heat-death of the universe. As a final response, why not tell everyone why you are still here.

LoneWolf37

May 24, 2022
If you have some hints about this events let me know please, im stuck

Does the arousel needs to be high or low or it doesnt matter? EPISODE 7 BTW

early.jpg my early.jpg

Last edited:

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
what is the console command to set lynn arousal to 1 for beach event?

Edit: figured it out, the command is LynnObj.Arousal = 1

do this at 15:30 if you got stuck at the "as you wish" part of the beach event, lynn will do a photoshoot in a cabin at the beach, then do 3-4 beach visits at high arousal to get the rest of the event sequence

now just need to figure out the pool at 17:00 and the tv room at 20:00 (we do the truth or dare game but it's the same every time)

Last edited:
Reactions: franmk4

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
Both of these are fine, however, a good game without hints will still show you're making progress, they do that with new dialogue, new animations, new renders. This game does not.

I do. My issue is not with hints or lack therof, my problem is with there being zero indication of progression. Dialogue not changing, Renders not changing.

Ah yes, such a massive Karen I go "Yo, this thing is bad, fix it for to make better gamening" and am then told, in not as many words, to get fucked by the developer cos GOD FORBID you call his clunky game clunky.

Not crying, couldn't give a shit TBH, just having a laugh watching people bend over backwards to defend an absolute clunker of a game, and pick me apart on entirely the wrong point of my posts.

Good. I have to put things in all caps because, amazingly enough, people don't understand when you say things over and over with regular text.
I agree with you. I prefer progression games and I don't mind a balanced grind. Big Brother is notorious for it. However, while this game lures you in with excellent renders, it provides minimal "help" to advance through the chapter. A perfect example is needing Lynn's affection to be exactly be 1 and 2 in order to get the beach photoshoot in order to progress. The only way to come to find this solution is to literally test each day a different affection level, which is not even grinding, its just plain poorly designed game mechanics. There are no hints to tell you that she needs to be "slightly" interested... it is literally a hidden puzzle game that provides nothing to the player. I am sure if we look at the dev's scene construction plan there are multiple single scene choke points that need to be unlock to access the next group.

The kind of "grind" in this game makes for a long game but it doesn't mean it is enjoyable, fun or even challenging... it's a literal slog more akin to scientific experiments manipulating variables than enjoying a challenging progression to get further with the women of the house. It is very similar to how Starfield and other larger games use unsubstantial fluff to make their games seem larger and grander when all they are doing is providing hours of useless content.

One of the games on this site that I have found hits a near perfect balance of grind and progression is Last Hope. That dev nailed it. Challenging, fun, and payoffs match the grind.

That all being said, the dev does make excellent renders and the progressive sex scenes are erotic and satisfying as you incrementally increase the women's corruption.

*** I did find that my experience was tainted because there were bugs that created unpassable loops to close out and advance events. Case in point, Episode 7 Eve Bathroom @ 1100. The code was wrong and created a loop. The game design made this event a choke point quantifier for advancing to the end of the episode. As such, since it was bugged, I was unable to complete the episode. However, case in point, at the time I did not realize I was suffering from a bug and due to the earlier mentioned hidden criteria without proper progression tracking, my gameplay experience was becoming more and more maddening. The thing was.. it wasn't a challenge I couldn't figure out.. it was a broken game. I do believe that if this game became bug free, then it definitely would improve the overall experience and would be a contender for top marks in this style of game.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 41 Votes