Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
I did the same thing after I had to manually (via the console) mark these 2 events as completed. I reloaded the beginning of Ep4 and tried to figure out how and where event 1530 occurs. And to my surprise, I couldn't find any of Bob sisters in the bathroom at that particular time during the first few quests. So I hardly believe that hard grinding would help me with this task. Just like the 6:30 task from the previous episode, which also had to be skipped due to the wrong time I guess.
At night when Lynn is in your room ask her for another session in the bathtub. You'll have to do this a few times to complete the 1530 events.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello brothers, up to now that I believe I have not had any major problems playing, but I find myself in a difficult situation, I cannot make enough money to pay Eve on Sunday night and the game closes, some solution I attach my save

Puna60000

Jul 27, 2023
Hello brothers, up to now that I believe I have not had any major problems playing, but I find myself in a difficult situation, I cannot make enough money to pay Eve on Sunday night and the game closes, some solution I attach my save
that's the problem. our money will soon disappear suddenly without knowing when and for purposes that I think are strange. There are even times when we will lose money buying something in a boutique even after refusing to buy it. example with the initial remaining money is 3000 and the buy-in is 750. we even lose more than we should by leaving only 500:eek:

Puna60000

Jul 27, 2023
that's the problem. our money will soon disappear suddenly without knowing when and for purposes that I think are strange. There are even times when we will lose money buying something in a boutique even after refusing to buy it. example with the initial remaining money is 3000 and the buy-in is 750. we even lose more than we should by leaving only 500:eek:
is this a bug? or.....

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
I'm stuck at 81/82 in episode 2. The only untriggered event is 0630 in MC's room - number 28 from the top (the 0630 event just below has been triggered). Any tips?

I've run through an entire week to check for weekday v. weekend.

I had to use the console to get the Lina events (apparently I chose poorly when deciding how to deal with her :p).

Pianoman

Feb 22, 2018
I'm stuck at 81/82 in episode 2. The only untriggered event is 0630 in MC's room - number 28 from the top (the 0630 event just below has been triggered). Any tips?

I've run through an entire week to check for weekday v. weekend.

I had to use the console to get the Lina events (apparently I chose poorly when deciding how to deal with her :p).
But since so many people are getting stuck, for a general solution for everyone, here is how you can find out numbers of events you are still missing using basic python in the console:
Code:
list(i for i,e in enumerate(EVENTS) if not e.Done)
Then you can just take a number from the result, for example 50 and make it triggered with
Code:
EVENTS[50].SetDone()
Of course use at your own risk, you can obviously miss some content if you cheat more than just last missing event.
Maybe use this, my last 6:30 event doesn't trigger most of the time and I use the console.

Pianoman

Feb 22, 2018
Ep4 88/90. Stuck with 1530 and 2000 tasks, 'cause at 15:30 there nobody in the bathroom and 20:00 time point is unreachable due to auto visiting Eve instead of Lynn room access.
I'd messaged the developer on Patreon a week and a half ago about the 20:00 event and got a reply that it sounded weird and he'd research it, but didn't get a solution. I went back and started my end of Ep 3 save again, and noticed that the Eve visits started to happen on the second night, so it didn't seem there was anyway to complete the event in Lynn's room. The only way I could get that final event was to edit the decompiled lyn_room.rpy to to add "if CurrentEpisode == 4:" "call EP4_event15" lines at the beginning so the event was playable at other times in her room. It ran then and was a progression of several scenes before the event completed.
Or you can change the time for the event in the console, its how I did. For example:
Code:
EVENTS[15].Hour = 9
Than the event triggered daily at 9 a.m. in Lynns room...

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys, any solution for my money problem to pay Eve, I can't continue the game and I'm barely at event 32 of episode 4
thank you

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
To those, who are stuck in episode 2 because of the Lina bug (or the bad game design...) and spent hours and hours to find the solution (like me):
Even though you can read about hacking, when you are asked at 19:30 in Lina's room what to do,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other two answers make the episode becoming not finishable and let you become stuck. Resetting the event 71 in the console is the only way out then.

Event though I truely love the character desing :love: of the girls and of more or less all the girls in all of the dev's games and also like the stories being connected (y), this terrible game design and terrible programming. (n)
I mean, for god's sake, even the counting of the reading hours of everything else than studying and the management of money does not work properly! I read an hour about hacking and the counter shows 1 hour. I read another hour and the counter shows 0 hours! And if I have "too much money", Eve comes to the MC's room and suddenly asks for that much money, that I would have only 100$ left (for example for 6300$, if I have 6400$) instead of for the usual 20$! Really: WTF?! :mad:
And this cannot be the caused by episode 4 being beta, because this happens in episode 2! So this is no excuse.
If the girls weren't so insanely beautiful and enticing, this game really wasn't worth a look.

Puna60000

Jul 27, 2023
To those, who are stuck in episode 2 because of the Lina bug (or the bad game design...) and spent hours and hours to find the solution (like me):
Even though you can read about hacking, when you are asked at 19:30 in Lina's room what to do,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other two answers make the episode becoming not finishable and let you become stuck. Resetting the event 71 in the console is the only way out then.

Event though I truely love the character desing :love: of the girls and of more or less all the girls in all of the dev's games and also like the stories being connected (y), this terrible game design and terrible programming. (n)
I mean, for god's sake, even the counting of the reading hours of everything else than studying and the management of money does not work properly! I read an hour about hacking and the counter shows 1 hour. I read another hour and the counter shows 0 hours! And if I have "too much money", Eve comes to the MC's room and suddenly asks for that much money, that I would have only 100$ left (for example for 6300$, if I have 6400$) instead of for the usual 20$! Really: WTF?! :mad:
And this cannot be the caused by episode 4 being beta, because this happens in episode 2! So this is no excuse.
If the girls weren't so insanely beautiful and enticing, this game really wasn't worth a look.
i agree for this. WTF

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Limit yourself to under €2000, or sell photos 06:30/07:00, Saturday/Sunday (Depending if you need to buy the girls anything)

In chapter 4 there is no option to sell the photos at any time like I do to get money....

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes