Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 9] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Well... 92/102 and only one thing left : 07:30 Lina's room. She's masturbing day after day and nothing occurs.
I also see a 21:00 Pool but I suppose it's for the final

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Could the problem be related to you using the "bob-room" hack?
At least that is what it looks to me.

Fix=try delete that file

Oh and btw. there is close to zero need to use such a file in future any longer anyways.
I can tell you it's not at all related to that file. This error started occurring in I believe v6 or v7 and persists through v8. Clean install start a new game visit Eve in the kitchen on a weekend at 10:00 in Chapter 1 and you get that error. I have no idea what's causing it as I tried comparing the various variable files that it seeming originates from and nothing seems like an obvious change that should have caused it... The good news is that it is fixed in v9 as the dev seemingly completely redid the variable.rpy file and how the out locations are stored. In the mean time you can just hit the ignore button and move on each time. Or for some reason if you CTRL skip the scene you can sometimes zip past the error popping up.

Last edited:

smurfman

Jul 15, 2018
im stuck a 47/102. i think i need to trigger the scenes of the shop girl. cant figure out how. can anyone help

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note for those of you that have enabled Ren'Py console...

In chapter 8, Lynn has a 'group' of events that must be completed concurrently before advancing to the next level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For these variables, all events at a collection level need to be true to advance to the next collection level. A quick way to check this ingame is to simply type:
LynnLevel5Collection

And that will show you the current true/false values for level 5. Same for other levels.

Of course,you'd need to know what each episode 8 event is...

Event 2: 07:30 Lynn's Room
Event 5: 18:00 Lynn's Room
Event 6: 21:00 Lynn's Room
Event 7: 23:00 Lynn's Room
Event 39: 00:00 Bob's Room
Event 47: 08:30 Kitchen
Event 52: 19:30 Kitchen

You can find these values in variables_ep8.rpy in the custom folder, assuming that you've decompiled the .rpyc/.rpa files already (unren.bat can help with this, you may need to delete the lib/python3.9/multiprocessing folder to be able to unrpyc stuff...)

Of course, you don't want to bother with advancing through a bunch of days to trigger events, you could just type while in Ren'Py Console (shift + o):
jump EP8_event5
or whatever event number you need, to trigger that scene. That would be cheating of course, and I suppose could break your game sometimes (did for me once for the tv room dice party), so baby steps and thank the gods of rollback....

Sure, grinding is a choice, but for me life is too short, I just wanna see the sexy fun time ingame!
:p

Last edited:

smurfman

Jul 15, 2018
Just a quick note for those of you that have enabled Ren'Py console...

In chapter 8, Lynn has a 'group' of events that must be completed concurrently before advancing to the next level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For these variables, all events at a collection level need to be true to advance to the next collection level. A quick way to check this ingame is to simply type:
LynnLevel5Collection

And that will show you the current true/false values for level 5. Same for other levels.

Of course,you'd need to know what each episode 8 event is...

Event 2: 07:30 Lynn's Room
Event 5: 18:00 Lynn's Room
Event 6: 21:00 Lynn's Room
Event 7: 23:00 Lynn's Room
Event 39: 00:00 Bob's Room
Event 47: 08:30 Kitchen
Event 52: 19:30 Kitchen

You can find these values in variables_ep8.rpy in the custom folder, assuming that you've decompiled the .rpyc/.rpa files already (unren.bat can help with this, you may need to delete the lib/python3.9/multiprocessing folder to be able to unrpyc stuff...)

Of course, you don't want to bother with advancing through a bunch of days to trigger events, you could just type while in Ren'Py Console (shift + o):
jump EP8_event5
or whatever event number you need, to trigger that scene. That would be cheating of course, and I suppose could break your game sometimes (did for me once for the tv room dice party), so baby steps and thank the gods of rollback....

Sure, grinding is a choice, but for me life is too short, I just wanna see the sexy fun time ingame!
:p
lynn is not in her room during those times for me

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
lynn is not in her room during those times for me
You probably need to complete a few conversations to unlock these locations at the indicated times. Probably related to Eve or perhaps your room involving clothing purchases - check event log for triggers.

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
One of the N/As near the end of the chapter is Lynn @1600 in her bedroom. This was the one I needed. The fix someone posted for the customscreens.rpy did not work to show location and time on this one.

fugasxxx

Oct 23, 2022
in episode 3 you give a nighttie and a bikini to eve, but in episode 4 she has a new pink dress, did i miss something?

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
I wish there was a walkthrough of small amounts. the hints say where to be but dont say how to prep that event.
im stuck on Eve in the morning, not sure how to progress her to get those to trigger.
Im on Ep 1. also it says 1900 dinner, i started cooking for them but still nothing
Do these events involve taking pictures at these times??

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
I wish there was a walkthrough of small amounts. the hints say where to be but dont say how to prep that event.
im stuck on Eve in the morning, not sure how to progress her to get those to trigger.
Im on Ep 1. also it says 1900 dinner, i started cooking for them but still nothing
Do these events involve taking pictures at these times??
eve morning .. take all morning events with eve , one after one 7:00 , 7:30 , 8:00 .... then the event gets done
dinning room , 18:30 cook , 19 dinner ..take NO picture , do it TWICE , event done

===========================================
at the moment, i write a WT and ..there are some "errors" in EP1 !

Event 61,47,4,52,76 set done in first try , but all events have more content !!
Event 8 , set done in first try, but there is an importend step after

10:00 Info Lynn -> school , wrong ... she is in bobs room .. (event 7)
17:00 Info Lynn -> out for a walk , wrong ... she is in her room ! (Event 13)
22:00 Info Eve -> Cafe , wrong ... she is in bobs room

Event 22 has an error after progress 3 .. it never change to progress 4 !missing 5 lines of code.
sure u can end EP1 , cause there is an error , it show 76/77 events done , but there are 2 !! events open.

1713187570725.png

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear all
It looks like my game is too difficult for many players. I have decided to upload all WT's for public players.
Even though there have been many testers of the game - bugs still occur. I apologize but it's almost impossible to avoid due to a very complex game with endless numbers paths.
In short time I'll upload a new version of episode 1-8 with many bugfixes. Please be aware - with a new version you need to restart the current episode as I can't guarantee that bugs will have no effect on the gameplay.
Please be aware that the WT's are made with a specific amount of money and that all girls are in good mood. PLease make sure that you have lot of money and girls are in good mood.
Wish you happy playing

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
I'm still stuck in EP1 and am at the point of deleting this one. The grind is aweful.
It says there's a walkthrough included, but i have no idea where to find it.

BTW, the intro screens are way to slow.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Dear all
It looks like my game is too difficult for many players. I have decided to upload all WT's for public players.
Even though there have been many testers of the game - bugs still occur. I apologize but it's almost impossible to avoid due to a very complex game with endless numbers paths.
In short time I'll upload a new version of episode 1-8 with many bugfixes. Please be aware - with a new version you need to restart the current episode as I can't guarantee that bugs will have no effect on the gameplay.
Please be aware that the WT's are made with a specific amount of money and that all girls are in good mood. PLease make sure that you have lot of money and girls are in good mood.
Wish you happy playing
i don't think "its to difficult for many players" but with this "errors" , a normal player can't play this game !

Many events say "done" but there is still content on the events, so HOW should a normal player play this game ?

EP1 -

Event 8 ... frist step say done, but there are importend steps later (var boutique_dress_for_lynn = 1 comes later in progress)..but a normal players doesn't look at this time the event ...case it's call "done "

Event 22 .. sorry , but your tester ...cheating !
They will NEVER done Event 22 .. cause Progress == 3 ....is not ending with : progress = 4 (5 lines code missing)
So the event CANT done , and Episode 1 can't be done

Time INfo error for the girls (player did't see them in the room)

10:00 Info Lynn school , no picture in bobs room , but IS in bobs room .. need for (event 7)
17:00 Info Lynn -> out for a walk , wrong , she is in her room ! need for (Event 13)
22:00 Info Eve = Cafe , wrong she is in bobs room

Event61 better to set done after step 4 ! , not at step 1
Event47 better to set done after Photosession with Eve
Event4 better to set done after step 4 etc. , not at step 1
Event 52 better to set done after step 2 , not at step 1
Event 76 better to set done after fotosession 2 (without bra) , ok is only missing content

Event52 TV with Eve ..done with "see u grooming" .. but , bob doesnt need to see eve grooming in the cafe .. ok only little mistake

P.:S.

WT doesn't help ... if it doesn't work

MET EP 1

he WT describes only one of many possible ways. Photo shoots bring in the most money in unit time. If there is no take photo notice, please do not take photos. The only exception is a photo shoot, because we always have to take all the photos. If a time entry does not exist, you can skip or do something.

Day 1 Saturday
10:30 Kitchen
Take photo
11:00 Bob's room
Read about Photography
12:00 Pool
Take photo
12:30 Bob's room Event 1
Sell pictures

.... u doesn't have event 1/77 done , and so the complet WT goes to 77/77 but it is 76/77

day 2 ...

WT say : 6:30 Auto Event 21
no there are 3 events done ... bob 06:30 , bob 06:30 and bob 07:00

and so on .....

don't miss understand me ... i really love yours games , but at a point with EP10 für patreon ... EP 1 should be free of erros !
Not the games is to difficult ,i think the bug fixing is it ...

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes