My erotic summer vacation -Memories of a rural summer- (Dieselmine)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The official English version only released today, and has DRM. I'd forgotten how shota this was until I unpacked it, it might not actually be allowed. But it's getting harder to guess about that.

Apr 3, 2019
Oh okay I see, when you say you unpacked it, do you mean the new english version on dlsite? If you don't mind sharing, maybe you can send it as a private message? :)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The official English version only released today, and has DRM. I'd forgotten how shota this was until I unpacked it, it might not actually be allowed. But it's getting harder to guess about that.
Not gonna lie, this shit is reminding me more and more about what valve is doing. And not having any clear-cut rules will only make it worse, just like it is on steam now. Maybe the staff should do something to get that situation under control?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
here's the DRM version of the english release (normal users will not be able to play it),

hope someone can figure out a way to crack/unlock it.

A lot of requests don't get a proper translation. You can reasonably easily install a to this and most other Unity games yourself, but it will be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ReiPatcher doesn't seem to work with this game, or the newer BepInEx and it's translator. But the older BepInEx from the sequel posted on the previous page does, just...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And paste it to this game, or instead use Textractor like they did in the screenshots there.
here's another useful translation method.

1635126860200.png
have the program screen be side by side with the game,
in game wail playing, hit the screencap key you set up in ztranslate on your keyboard and wait for it to show up & getting auto translated on ztranslate
[might take a wail].

ztranslate is fragile, meaning that you should not scroll down or be doing something else outside the game when the screenshots gets transulated.

everytime you're done closing the game+program,
in ztranslate folder, make sure that you delete all the screenshots pics inside this folder, in order to make space.
1635126891800.png

Last edited:

Azurea

Jan 5, 2019
here's the DRM version of the english release (normal users will not be able to play it),

hope someone can figure out a way to crack/unlock it.

here's another useful translation method.

View attachment 1467650
have the program screen be side by side with the game,
in game wail playing, hit the screencap key you set up in ztranslate on your keyboard and wait for it to show up & getting auto translated on ztranslate
[might take a wail].

ztranslate is fragile, meaning that you should not scroll down or be doing something else outside the game when the screenshots gets transulated.

everytime you're done closing the game+program,
in ztranslate folder, make sure that you delete all the screenshots pics inside this folder, in order to make space.
View attachment 1467652
ty for the share...I've found how to make it work. you need the jap game and the eng ver (drm). just copy the files from /My H Summer Vacation ~Days in Countryside and Memories of Summer~_Data (DRM ver) to /game_Data (jap ver). since you're only locked out by the drm from running the .exe figured out you can use the original .exe

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote