My erotic summer vacation -Memories of a rural summer- (Dieselmine)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Quick question since there's no guide afaik. tried playing for a while, loved this kinda vibe but kinda barren, maybe bad pacing.
Is this the kinda game where you gotta do everything perfectly and guess answers to not miss the scenes?
If so, that's ass
A 30 second hide-and-seek where some kids are clipping into trees? to not miss a scene?
the game feels like they were just training to program a walking simulator (which admittedly, was pretty neat)
and commissioned some animations to slap it together, add japanese summer noises, kids playing bugs, and a river, then call it a game.

Reactions: WhiteNotes

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
here's the DRM version of the english release (normal users will not be able to play it),

hope someone can figure out a way to crack/unlock it.

here's another useful translation method.

View attachment 1467650
have the program screen be side by side with the game,
in game wail playing, hit the screencap key you set up in ztranslate on your keyboard and wait for it to show up & getting auto translated on ztranslate
[might take a wail].

ztranslate is fragile, meaning that you should not scroll down or be doing something else outside the game when the screenshots gets transulated.

everytime you're done closing the game+program,
in ztranslate folder, make sure that you delete all the screenshots pics inside this folder, in order to make space.
View attachment 1467652
I'm not sure if it's of much use, but I wanted to see if playDRM hid any files for this game, and I tested my work in progress static unpacker for it, and there was just:
My H Summer Vacation ~Days in Countryside and Memories of Summer~_Data\globalgamemanagers.assets
plugin\extrans.dll
I think extrans is some kirikiri plugin and I don't know why DMM is including it in every playDRM game. I do not know how globalgamemanagers.assets differs from the japanese version, but you can compare? The Unity exe (5.6.2f1) itself is fairly standard so it should work. I've attached the dumped globalgamemanagers.assets

Edit: I've compared the dumped asset file with the japanese version (just downloaded it so I could check). They are byte-identical. The Unity game exes are also the same build and version. So turns out just using the Japanese exe and the globalgamemanagers.assets file is enough and you can't really do much better than that.
I've reuploaded the jp exe renamed and the missing file for convenience, you can use that with White Bomber's upload from earlier, just drop the globalgamemanagers.assets if you don't want to redownload the whole game.
Or simply extract this (mirror: ) into the english game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Renv1 and hirano963

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Hopefully someone can find the english DRM version of the sequel, My Erotic Summer Memories ~Spending August with Elder Girls~

Dec 21, 2019
Aiyo , anyone who want the eng version i will give you the link that you all awaited, but i want a thing in return if possible.
A save file on pregrancy end .
PS : the eng ver of the game link .

edit : forget the trade, I unlocked it ! .thx to a certain hardcore RTA guide.

Last edited:

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: markitos

mugen1145

Jul 14, 2018
Aiyo , anyone who want the eng version i will give you the link that you all awaited, but i want a thing in return if possible.
A save file on pregrancy end .
PS : the eng ver of the game link .

edit : forget the trade, I unlocked it ! .thx to a certain hardcore RTA guide.
Thank You Bro

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
does completing hide n seek unlock any scenes
just gave me Aika n Yuka affection
replay done
miss cgs

Sanchiko

Dec 24, 2019
I can not find save data in my PC.
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\ディーゼルマイン\ボクのHな夏休み~田舎で過ごすひと夏の想い出~\
Not exist in my PC. I play the eng version.
Is there any guide for the game?

cincida_48

Jan 10, 2021
save before you picking any choice, always pick choice that you gain affection.
Go to park in the morning before 7.00
Go home once before 12.00 (little sister event) and after 12.00 (big sis event), event trigger is probably their affection.
Some event can be trigger by bring little sister with you, or you being alone.
Just use Cheat engine and speedhack run around town. God this game is tedious.
If someone have guide or 100% save would be great.

Reactions: WhiteNotes
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote