3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This has been on one of my "dieselmine games I want to try." I hope this is as good as it looks.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Completely unable to get this to work, saved a new game but can't find the location I need to save. I saved this on my External Hard-drive does that change anything?
The location specifically is C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\ディーゼルマイン\My H Summer Vacation ~Days in Countryside and Memories of Summer~\Utage\SaveMyProject

You must have hidden folders viewable to get to AppData through the file explorer UI. Google how to show hidden folders in Windows (your version) if you're not familiar. Alternatively, just copy/paste this directory address in your file explorer address bar (exiting "YOUR USERNAME" to the correct text string).

Also:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-erotic-summer-vacation-memories-of-a-rural-summer-final-dieselmine.118776/post-8322646

I have used the save, it works.

Last edited:

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
How do you get the new game + mode? The japanese guide mentions that after clearing you can take 3 people to the switch upstairs to unlock all of the events but that doesn't seem to work, and ending the game just ends the game

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
it says walk to the bridge and interact with the crayfish
problem is that i dont have a crayfish there
anyone experiencing this?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
how i can build secret base?
You have to go to the mountain or whatever with the right people. Sometimes it's you and friends. Sometimes its you and specific friends. Sometimes its you by yourself.

Don't think I ever completed that, it has a lot of steps...

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes