Jan 14, 2023
why is this game asking for firewall permissions?
If it's your usual Steam Emu wrap, that's an issue that can occur: just deny it once & it'll stop looking for it (not a virus, although it can be used maliciously if you're really dedicated to where you're pointing the connection, comes from the way the wrap is layered onto the game exe. It's kept because Steam Emu is also used on MP titles where it is required to have a server, somewhere. Couple that with the internal >>data out for analysis that a lot of engines do, that initial call out on launch is what happens. Safe to block it & ignore: if you're really security conscious you can always alter the ini files before launching the exe to set the flag for "don't send analytics" then you won't even get the ping).

Not checked this D/L though, as a disclaimer.

Reactions: Rabbi Foreskin

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Wait until people figure out how to add AI art gen + ChatGPT + Koikatu assets...

As to the question: legally, probably not. He's almost certainly 100% a clueless muppet who hasn't bought a license and is probably stealing fan-made assets to boot. Knock yourself out here and try to figure out if you can license assets legally from them: . From the looks of it, they're a publisher (of sorts, Japan business is weird) so there's certainly a way, legally, to do what he's doing (if you can read Japanese, have a Japanese bank account (notoriously annoying to get) and make a transnational licensing deal with them).

Given his responses on his Steam page, looks like some teenager who is in waaaay over their heads. Read the reviews, also the people giving positive reviews for free keys are utter scum bags.

TL;DR

Call me old fashioned, but stealing fan made assets & selling them on a major platform without a license is begging for the entire scene to get wasted by the NSFW version of Nintendo Lawyers. Not a fucking smart or nice thing to do. (Japan not being known for tolerating any kind of IP fan scene, fyi).
Hello Cat in the Hat,

We discussed with コイカツ! / Koikatsu Party publisher, ILLUSION and they allow us to use the ingame assets to create content for our game so there is no legal issue or clueless muppet here. Regarding the assets created by the community (the scenes because all girls are original creations by us), ILLUSION told us to contact them to warn them their content will be in the game as a polite gesture but we don't need their approval since it's under ILLUSION UGC rules. We did it and for those we managed to reach, we received warm feedback. Some of them are also interested to do the same and we are discussing with them to help.

Given his responses on his Steam page, looks like some teenager who is in waaaay over their heads. Read the reviews, also the people giving positive reviews for free keys are utter scum bags.
I don't know what you are referring to, I try to answer honestly every feedback and did my best to deliver a good game during those 6 months of early access. I did big mistakes at the beginning in December (releasing too early and wrong pricing) but I'm still learning, I will not do them twice. Regarding positive reviews, we didn't give any free keys for positive reviews. It's forbidden by Steam and could make the game or even the developer account to be banned... Positive reviews can be patrons following us (and receiving a key for the subscription) or external purchases (indiegala, itch, gumroad...).

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Can't type my company name, so can't start the game :/
Did you manage to pass the introduction? Don't hesitate to DM me so we can discuss your issue.

Maybe try ALT+ENTER to force Windows to focus the application? Just an idea.

Last edited:

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
The person who designed this is an idiot. I can't allocate the last to girl with the slider because there is no space at the screen! For example: Sora can't go into the Mansion... i can't slide down enough with the slider to pick Sora! THis means the dev literally didn't play his own game!

Edit: I did it with the up and down arrows...

Level 30 is bugged. You are stuck at 1000/999 experience with 39 energy instead of 40...
Hello TheGrindIsReal,
We fixed all those issues on release, you are playing an outdated version...

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Hello Cat in the Hat,

We discussed with コイカツ! / Koikatsu Party publisher, ILLUSION and they allow us to use the ingame assets to create content for our game so there is no legal issue or clueless muppet here. Regarding the assets created by the community (the scenes because all girls are original creations by us), ILLUSION told us to contact them to warn them their content will be in the game as a polite gesture but we don't need their approval since it's under ILLUSION UGC rules. We did it and for those we managed to reach, we received warm feedback. Some of them are also interested to do the same and we are discussing with them to help.

I don't know what you are referring to, I try to answer honestly every feedback and did my best to deliver a good game during those 6 months of early access. I did big mistakes at the beginning in December (releasing too early and wrong pricing) but I'm still learning, I will not do them twice. Regarding positive reviews, we didn't give any free keys for positive reviews. It's forbidden by Steam and could make the game or even the developer account to be banned... Positive reviews can be patrons following us (and receiving a key for the subscription) or external purchases (indiegala, itch, gumroad...).
wow congrats!

Reactions: NSFW18Games
Jan 14, 2023
Hello Cat in the Hat,

That's... pretty unique & impressive if true, considering the state of Steam 18+ titles atm.

+100 points for actually acting like a business - I'm also very surprised ILLUSION consider fan made content as legally "theirs" in that they're basically green lighting any license owner to use any fan-made content without issue, but I can see the angle. [This becomes kinda weird once more than one title starts sharing the same fan-made content, fyi, at least for Western business IP Laws].

~

Good luck in improving & future projects, that Steam review score is a killer sadly.

NSFW18Games

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Looks interesting
wow congrats!
Thank you guys, it means a lot.

I have an error that when I start any video in the gallery everything turns white
How to fix lag in kink video?
All the videos are standard mp4 in the most basic codec but they can be quiet consuming in the game. Try closing any other video application in the back (including youtube or any web page with a video app) to avoid any incompatibility issue and wait few seconds so they can run smoothly.
I hope it helps.

How to Unlock Special Video Achievement?
I fixed the description in the achievements tab. You unlock it by unlocking a kink video. That's all, nothing special in this.

That's... pretty unique & impressive if true, considering the state of Steam 18+ titles atm.

+100 points for actually acting like a business - I'm also very surprised ILLUSION consider fan made content as legally "theirs" in that they're basically green lighting any license owner to use any fan-made content without issue, but I can see the angle. [This becomes kinda weird once more than one title starts sharing the same fan-made content, fyi, at least for Western business IP Laws].

Good luck in improving & future projects, that Steam review score is a killer sadly.
It's 100% true, I wouldn't risk spending months on this game without being allowed to distribute it. I reached them for that but also to negociate with them if we could be promoted on their channels/website/steam page but they refused (too hard even for a 18+ project)... it would have been a banger for us.

The Steam review score improved a little with Steam Summer sales (we are now "average"), more people get to play the full game. I'm so sad players from the early access didn't replayed the game after full release. I learned it the hard way.

1.30 star(s) 8 Votes