fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I performed a search but didn't see it previously mentioned. So, in case anyone from the future searches for said topic, they'll find it: Forced Sex
Forced MMF threesome, unless you're supposed to avoid Lena altogether.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
My Ex-Future Family [v0.4c] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 413mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

out of all the download webs, you choose the worst of all Mixdrop. My luck just hate me smh

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I've played his previous games. I really had a hard time understanding the dialog. It just didn't make sense. The dev really needs to hire someone to proofread and translate his games properly. On the other hand he does have some very sexy ladies in his games so that's a plus. Unfortunately I can't get past the dialog to keep playing. Good luck with your game Tremmi

Last edited:
Reactions: Darklord_1965

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
no rollback :(
I unpack and edit games that do this. I want to play the game the way I want to play it. Unless it actually breaks the game for some reason and causes errors, then I want to be able to save when I want, as often as I want, and to roll back if I want, etc.

It's always bugged me when devs are like "I know better than you. You have to play this exactly how I want you to play it."

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, can't say I'm impressed by the complete lack of being able to scroll back the text and lacking any and all options to fast forward through text. So I gave up on this about 5 minutes in.

Probably not that big of a loss, the MC seemed like a tool anyways.

Last edited:

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Does the update end after free roam end after water run? Cos, it goes back inyo Diana arriving again which replays game adain.

By the way good game.

Needs 'back' button.
I've only ever played one game out of over 50 which didn't have it.

Reactions: tossler

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I unpack and edit games that do this. I want to play the game the way I want to play it. Unless it actually breaks the game for some reason and causes errors, then I want to be able to save when I want, as often as I want, and to roll back if I want, etc.

It's always bugged me when devs are like "I know better than you. You have to play this exactly how I want you to play it."
I do something similar.

Does the update end after free roam end after water run? Cos, it goes back inyo Diana arriving again which replays game adain.

By the way good game.

Needs 'back' button.
I've only ever played one game out of over 50 which didn't have it.
Welp, can't say I'm impressed by the complete lack of being able to scroll back the text and lacking any and all options to fast forward through text. So I gave up on this about 5 minutes in.

Probably not that big of a lose, the MC seemed like a tool anyways.
It isn't difficult to activate those options, in fact there are a couple of programs that do it for you.

Reactions: phreadom

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It isn't difficult to activate those options, in fact there are a couple of programs that do it for you.
I know, but as I see it, that sort of functionality is the bare minimum I'd expect anyone using Ren'Py to be able to get right. So failing to do that, combined with an MC that's already leaving a bad taste in my mouth? Yeah, not gonna put the effort into ripping it open with UnRen just to access basic usability.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes