Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
so...I'm curious...I've been seeing crazy advertisements for this game so I came here to check it out but I was a little disappointed because it has very low ratings??? is it worth playing? thanks everyone
Well buddy, I'll admit the renders are good, but if you want a much better picture, read my review of this game and you'll know 95% of what you need to know to make up your mind should you decide to download and try it. There's only 14 reviews and mine is easy to find. Then you'll understand why they need to do so much crazy advertisement to hype this VN. Good luck either way.

Sapient Monkey

May 6, 2024
Does anyone know if they're still developing this? Or have they kind of abandoned it to work on Rich and Young? I just want to see more of the twins, so I'm bummed every time new updates come on their patreon feed and it's either someone else's game for cross promotion, Rich and Young, or the weekend offers.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So the optional NTR means the NTR happens off screen, meaning is not avoidable, meaning you got cuck no matter what.
Can anyone give more info on this? Just started the games wording is confusing me. It sounds like NTR on means NTR will be the main path if i simply play with it on. Optional and Avoidable are 2 different things. Does the NTR still happen off screen if i say no? I'm just not viewing it?

If i play with it on, will i still get to choose who gets NTR'd? So far, it throws what some might consider NTR without warning at you. Are all NTR scenes just going to happen with NTR on?

Last edited:

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Does anyone know if they're still developing this? Or have they kind of abandoned it to work on Rich and Young? I just want to see more of the twins, so I'm bummed every time new updates come on their patreon feed and it's either someone else's game for cross promotion, Rich and Young, or the weekend offers.
Subscriberstart updates you may check

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sapient Monkey

Sapient Monkey

May 6, 2024
Subscriberstart updates you may check

Looks like a new version came out. Thank you. I follow on Patreon but don't remember seeing this. Just double checked and it's not there. Are the MEFF updates only on Subscriberstar now? And Rich and Young are on the Patreon? (Due to the page suspension and review on Patreon?)

Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to make sure I don't miss the updates. :) Thanks!

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017

Looks like a new version came out. Thank you. I follow on Patreon but don't remember seeing this. Just double checked and it's not there. Are the MEFF updates only on Subscriberstar now? And Rich and Young are on the Patreon? (Due to the page suspension and review on Patreon?)

Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to make sure I don't miss the updates. :) Thanks!
I think you may ask them about it on Discord channel or write a message via Patreon or Subscriber

Reactions: Sapient Monkey

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Can anyone give more info on this? Just started the games wording is confusing me. It sounds like NTR on means NTR will be the main path if i simply play with it on. Optional and Avoidable are 2 different things. Does the NTR still happen off screen if i say no? I'm just not viewing it?

If i play with it on, will i still get to choose who gets NTR'd? So far, it throws what some might consider NTR without warning at you. Are all NTR scenes just going to happen with NTR on?
I just played season 1, It sounds like girls talking they still do stuff when it's off? some of them still have guy friends with benefits I would say.

if hard to tell if it happens off-screen or doesn't happen. In one scene if li only gives BJ to MC because her guy friend wants to spend time with her at night.

season 2 started off with mc father doing stuff a non-LI.
not sure I might continue game anymore

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The first time I saw the name of this title, I thought this story was about chick's with dick's.

But if anyone has played with the NTR off, does the story still experience any content bleed that is hinted in the story? Other title's have done it well to separate that kink content, so you don't know it's there.

Regards.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Ex-Future Family [S2 Ep.2 v0.3a] [tremmiGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [375 MB]
- - - -

Mac [370 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
The first time I saw the name of this title, I thought this story was about chick's with dick's.

But if anyone has played with the NTR off, does the story still experience any content bleed that is hinted in the story? Other title's have done it well to separate that kink content, so you don't know it's there.

Regards.
Better than some, but not enough for my tastes. A couple of the girls are in relationships - not a big deal, but a few of them talk about their current partners (TMI). Also, one of the girls (who is in a relationship) is a pimp, so I'm confused why there is no prostitution tag. Didn't really make it past episode 3. Dialogue isn't even great in the beginning, either.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
3.00 star(s) 17 Votes