3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
maybe it was late, maybe i wont care tomorrow, not a fan of quizzes in these types of games, and I must have missed the tablet password, and no roll back so for now done. This also usually done in games where the Dev thinks their game is way more important than our experience at least often so they cant stand people skipping or using cheats or advantages to advance the game in a timely manner to the Detriment of the game. Since we do not need to impress the Dev, with so so so man games they need to impress us. Thanks!

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So episode 6 is release version 0.8 right? ep 6 ends after you fuck tristan and mom masturbates, after that the scenes start repeating; its supposed to happen like that or something is fucked up in the release
edit it seems so, i just checked all pics with unren.
Game is good overall imo, its a bit clunky but all the hot models are worth it, some really good looking faces.
I think you cant get all scenes in a playthrough unless you constantly cheat bad and good points; some scenes dont appear if you have many bad points and vice versa.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why do people think this will get loads of ntr? did the dev say it will? None of their other games have it. Was the tag added to this just for the nurse and that's it?

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
My Ex-Future Family [v0.4c] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 413mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey Ghost can you please update your port?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I don't know what they did, but, I would go here and go nuts:

Not going to, the game is not that interesting.

I tried. As it is now, I would rather replay an old game than waste time on this.

I'll keep watch on the thread, to see it there's news about improvements, but TBBH I didn't expect much, but even then I got disappointed.

Want to know what was the rage quit moment? Learning he has a girlfriend, cheating on her the first chance he gets. That said everything about the "game".

Everything that I disliked would be "fixable" but it doesn't look like it will ever happen.

Peace :(
I have yet to disagree with you on a game, wondering if i should not bother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have yet to disagree with you on a game, wondering if i should not bother.
I truly dislike "netorare" (dislike is a euphemism), so I wasn't expecting anything special of a game that has it. Yet, I was surprised of how with such good looking renders, you can make a game this bad.

YMMV, obviously, so, give it a try, who knows, maybe you have a thicker skin than mine. I would recommend to go in with very low expectations, maybe that will soften the hit.

Peace :)

Reactions: snakeplisskin

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why do people think this will get loads of ntr? did the dev say it will? None of there other games have it. Was the tag added to this just for the nurse and that's it?
I think it's just that scene. But when I tried the game the MC turned out to be an asshole, or at least he seemed it to me, so I stopped playing.

Reactions: FatGiant

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
and ... blocked skip as well. What if I do not want to read all of the dialog to get to the sex scenes? :D

Reactions: H1M

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Disabling skip and rollback were choices, the Dev clearly wants you to spend time with the game... so if it's not your cup of tea well I am moving on. My time is valuable and its not worth it in the state it is currently to me.

• Sad
Reactions: Samken and DanLong

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I don't know what they did, but, I would go here and go nuts:

Not going to, the game is not that interesting.

I tried. As it is now, I would rather replay an old game than waste time on this.

I'll keep watch on the thread, to see it there's news about improvements, but TBBH I didn't expect much, but even then I got disappointed.

Want to know what was the rage quit moment? Learning he has a girlfriend, cheating on her the first chance he gets. That said everything about the "game".

Everything that I disliked would be "fixable" but it doesn't look like it will ever happen.

Peace :(
havent tried the good guy route yet so I couldn't comment on how frustrating it is if the player want to play MC as a good guy.

Do keep in mind that the more than one NPC mentioned MC was a horny guy, hes was not a good guy before the accident. MC also have no memories of his girlfriend, shes probably just a stranger to him and cheating might not feel that bad.

Another thing is that are you really on the good guy route? Things like enter without knocking, peeking, not taking pills and lying about it all give you badass points. If you try to get some scenes you might have started with badass route without knowing.

I can see why this game is not suitable for you especially when the devs probably never thought of making a vanilla relationship with the girlfriend. There are so many women/girls in this game I think MC will have sex with at least a few of them no matter which route you pick. Some of the women are easy/open/probably had sex with MC before the game started while some others would require MC to build a relationship before sex.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think it's just that scene. But when I tried the game the MC turned out to be an asshole, or at least he seemed it to me, so I stopped playing.
You really didn't miss anything with this game.
MC is and stays an asshole/creep even if you play the good guy. The writing isn't really good, often bad bordering nonsense.
Forced sex scenes with characters (even if you literally just meet them), you can't turn down certain characters, a lot of unlikable LI's, an annoying sandbox which is completely unnecessary etc.
Only good thing here are the models of the girls.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes