• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
My Expedition.1D7E201B59BDFB0.crash What does this mean?
Open the game, the company name appear, then it craches in some japanese letters. I already have it in Region Japan and Locale Emulator install and nothing. How do I solve this?

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Game has DLC apparently, any news on what it is?
I understand that one of the improvements that the game received along with Closed Area: Block Z was to optimize better in Windows 10 (apparently there were problems) and add sexual content in "My Expedition", but I have not seen anyone upload the content upload the content added in the DLC...

ZephyrGale

Dec 8, 2019
Really, really late but as far as I can tell, the DLC is basically a separate executable with a few more animations and that's it.

Reactions: Juned46

ZephyrGale

Dec 8, 2019
Well, I'm still new around here and never uploaded anything here or elsewhere for that matter, but I can try to get a link up on Zippyshare or something soon.

ZephyrGale

Dec 8, 2019
Yeah, it's in the link. And looking at DLSite, the only change since the DLC is a bug-fix for Windows 10. So if the link doesn't work, I'll grab that version and upload it.

Still little disappointing that DLC is just an extended gallery but it is what it is.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes