• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
d3dx9_43.dll was not found HELP FIX THIS! like 70% of the games i play have this problem, WHAT IS THE FIX?

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
everyone here asking how to get certain CGs...
while I'm just asking how to get the last gun (clean run without being raped lol...)
the one besides femme fatale and below iron maiden...

btw this game makes me like gyaru...

Reactions: blowme

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? Cause I don't even know how I got to where I am now, it didn't seem to be here before and now I've got a blood hungry statue that I can't give blood and a wall I don't know how to move. Also, I still haven't figured out cooking or making medicine and I don't really see ingredients for it. Do I just keep killing and hope things change on their own? That's all I was doing when I suddenly had a new path.

Edit: Never mind. It really does seem to be run around and do shit until the world magically changes. Would have been nice if the game had told me that, but I suppose that's too much to expect from a game that doesn't explain mechanics well, has a terrible control setup (with no apparent way to change it), and has no tutorial. :\

Last edited:

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Another janky sidescroller with some of the worst controls ever. I don't get how people spend so much time making these games and don't bother checking if the shooting or the combat works.
Hey, having enemies that move in and out of plane required to be in-plane before you shoot them is ass design. Get the save and don't waste your time trying to do it yourself.

edit: Also, only five enemies

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowedzs

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
"The Alibi is dead, long live the MaraStudio!"

Surprise, surprise, the controls are... not great. *ahem*
Also, as someone has mentioned earlier, the crouch key is 'L', and not 'C' as they tell you on the help page. Seriously, doesn't anyone playtest these games? I bet someone would do it for free - like a friend even, or something.

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
everyone here asking how to get certain CGs...
while I'm just asking how to get the last gun (clean run without being raped lol...)
the one besides femme fatale and below iron maiden...

btw this game makes me like gyaru...
get the rich ending, talk to the oldman in the harbor he will give you the gun, i think u need certain amount of money like 10-20k I think

master022

May 9, 2018
can somebody help me and send a video as a full walkthrough cause i am missing some sceens and dont know how to get them so please help me

Reactions: Rastafoo

FAKKU69

Jul 26, 2017
Game doesn't work, d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Same issue with the MEGA and NOPY downloads.
You have to go and download the 32.bit version of 64.bit verson of this. .html after doing that you put it in windows/system32 for the 64.bit or windows/sysWOW64 for the 32.

but then after for some reason the game still decides to close on me before letting me play

Izaminy Loquendo

Apr 26, 2019
the game does not want to open me, check the system for the program that tells me to install and the directx I have is 12 and still does not let me open it: C

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes